TaskDock: Center All Taskbar (Superbar) Buttons in Windows 7
"TaskDock" is an excellent portable utility created by our friend "Solo-Dev" @ DA which gives Windows 7 Superbar a bit more Dock like feeling.
This utility automatically centers all Taskbar buttons including pinned items as shown in following screenshot:
To adjust the centering of buttons, right-click on its system tray icon and select "Config Centering" option. Drag the arrow to your desired position and double-click on the green arrow to save and apply the changes.
If you don't like the buttons in center, you can exit from the app any time by simply right-click on its System tray icon and select Exit.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Thumbnail Cache Automatic Deletion Problem in Windows
- [All About Mozilla Firefox] Get Good Old Things Back, Customize New Things and Reveal Hidden Secret Stuff
- Get Windows Vista Style System Properties in Windows XP
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background Image in Windows XP
- Download Windows Defender Offline (aka Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Tool) to Remove Malware from Infected PC
- [Fix] Windows Automatically Reduces System Volume for Games & PC Calls