Taskbar Shuffle: Freeware to Move Taskbar and System Tray Buttons in Windows
UPDATE: Windows 7 already comes with this functionality. Check this link for more info.
Now-a-days every browser comes with tab feature and we can easily drag-n-drop tabs to anywhere on the tab bar using our mouse. Its quite handy feature. Did you ever wish the same facility in Windows Taskbar? Did you want to have the facility in Taskbar to move application buttons anywhere on the Taskbar using your mouse? Imagine how interesting would it be to move the buttons on Taskbar. Just move them anywhere you want.
"Taskbar Shuffle" is a utility which you need. Taskbar Shuffle is a simple, small, free utility that lets you drag and drop your Windows Taskbar buttons to rearrange them.
Following are a few interesting features which you get in Taskbar Shuffle:
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit support
- Reorder your Taskbar buttons by dragging and dropping them
- Reorder your tray icons in the same way
- Reorder tasks in a grouped button's popup menu in the same way
- Middle-click to close programs on your Taskbar
- Works with UltraMon (version 3+ only) Taskbar
- Tweak Taskbar button grouping
Above are only a few selected features of Taskbar Shuffle. Just give it a try.
The software website is down at the moment. You can download it using following mirror link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Repair Nokia Lumia and HTC One Mobile Phones Using Software Recovery Tools
- Get Windows Vista Style System Properties in Windows XP
- [Fix] Windows 7 Boot Screen Changed to Vista Style
- Reason Behind Less Activities
- [Tip] Dual Boot Between Windows 10 and Your Existing Windows 7/8.1 OS
- Download “AeroVG” Theme for Windows Vista