Taskbar Classic Start Menu: Add Classic “All Programs” list to System Tray in Windows 7
Recently we posted an ultimate list of all freeware available to bring back Classic Start Menu in Windows 7:
We have also posted a tutorial in past which allows you put classic "All Programs" list in Taskbar:
Today we are going to share a free utility which does the same job. "Taskbar Classic Start Menu" puts a small icon in system notification area (system tray) which shows "All Programs" list when you click on it:
Taskbar Classic Start Menu requires Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista or 7. It doesn't work on Windows 95, 98 or Me.
The official download link is no longer available but you can download it using following alternative link:
Thanks to the developer for sharing it with us...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Registry Tweak to Change “Photo Viewer” or “Photo Gallery” Background Color in Windows
- [Fix] Jumplist in Windows 7 Start Menu Stopped Working
- [FIX] Windows Explorer Doesn’t Show Thumbnail Previews in Windows Vista and Later
- Download Windows 8 Aero Lite (Basic) Themes and Skins Pack for Windows XP
- 15 Things To Do After Installing Windows 7
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 8.1 Update 1?