Smart Desktop: Free Utility to Put Panels with Tabs on Windows Desktop
If you want to make your Windows Desktop more stylish and useful, here is an excellent app for you.
"Smart Desktop" is an awesome tool for Windows users created by "shailendravikram" @ DA which puts lots of useful panels with tabs on Desktop. These panels use Aero Glass in Windows Vista and 7.
This tool organizes the panels using tabs. So you get a browser like interface on your Desktop.
Following tabs are available while using this tool:
- Web Links
You can check the current weather, resource usage, calendar, etc. You can also access various applications and websites.
Currently the application under beta testing so you might get bugs. Also a few panels might not work in this version.
We'll update this topic as soon as a new version is released.
You can download it using following link:
It supports Windows XP, Vista and 7. If you get an error, try to run it in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- YouTube Tests New Design “Cosmic Panda” for Videos, Playlists and Channels, Try NOW
- Windows 10 Mobile RTM Now Available for Windows Phone 8.1 Devices
- Google Drive Launched, Get 5GB of Free Storage NOW
- Reason Behind Less Activities
- How to Disable New One-Click Search Bar and Restore Classic Search Box in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?