Almost all Windows users are aware of our Master Tutorial series which helps you in boosting overall system performance and making your Windows faster. Following are the 3 tutorials which are part of this series:
- Speed Up Windows 7 - Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Speed Up Windows Vista - Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- Speed Up Windows XP - Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
Today in this tutorial, we are going to share another hidden secret trick which will help you in boosting your system performance. If you are a Windows Vista or 7 user, you should give it a try:
1. Type msconfig in Start Menu search box or RUN dialog box and press Enter.
2. Now go to "Boot" tab and click on "Advanced options..." button.
3. Enable "Number of processors:" option and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
4. Click on "OK" button and then "Apply" it.
5. It'll require a restart and after reboot you'll notice improvement in system performance.
Please let us know your feedback in your comment. Did this trick work for you?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Freeware to Tweak and Customize Windows Explorer Command Bar in Windows 7
- Download “Windows Vista” Theme for Sony Ericsson k700, w810 & Other Mobile Phones
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows 7 Bugs and Goof-ups
- Download Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Metro Clock Screensaver
- Taskbaric: Get Windows 7 Iconized Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP and Vista
- How to Link Your Windows 7 User Account with Windows Live ID