Secret Processor Trick to Improve System Performance in Windows Vista and Later
Almost all Windows users are aware of our Master Tutorial series which helps you in boosting overall system performance and making your Windows faster. Following are some tutorials which are part of this series:
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 10 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 8 / 8.1 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
Today in this tutorial, we are going to share another hidden secret trick which will help you in boosting your system performance. If you are a Windows Vista or later user, you should give it a try:
1. Type msconfig in Start Menu search box or RUN dialog box and press Enter.
2. Now go to "Boot" tab and click on "Advanced options..." button.
3. Enable "Number of processors:" option and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
4. Click on "OK" button and then "Apply" it.
5. It'll require a restart and after reboot you'll notice improvement in system performance.
Please let us know your feedback in your comment. Did this trick work for you?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Portable MP3 Player with Aero Glass Interface for Windows 7
- Add “Desktop Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- [Solution] Options to Change Hidden Files and Folders Settings are not Available in Folder Options
- [Tip] Restart, Turn Off, Reset or Format Microsoft Zune Player
- Create Shortcuts to Themes, Desktop Background, Screen Saver, Display Settings and More in Windows
- Download “Nero Kwik Media”, Free Disc Burning Software from Nero