Secret Processor Trick to Improve System Performance in Windows Vista and Later
Almost all Windows users are aware of our Master Tutorial series which helps you in boosting overall system performance and making your Windows faster. Following are some tutorials which are part of this series:
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 10 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 8 / 8.1 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
Today in this tutorial, we are going to share another hidden secret trick which will help you in boosting your system performance. If you are a Windows Vista or later user, you should give it a try:
1. Type msconfig in Start Menu search box or RUN dialog box and press Enter.
2. Now go to "Boot" tab and click on "Advanced options..." button.
3. Enable "Number of processors:" option and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
4. Click on "OK" button and then "Apply" it.
5. It'll require a restart and after reboot you'll notice improvement in system performance.
Please let us know your feedback in your comment. Did this trick work for you?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Opera Tips] Disable Bookmarks Trash Folder, Sidebar Extensions and Chronological Tab Switching Feature
- [Windows Tip] Take Ownership (Permission) of Registry Keys from Command Line
- How to Disable “The Add-on is Ready for Use” Popup Notification Message in Internet Explorer?
- Update Your Windows Using Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Any Other Web Browser
- Customize “Use Default Homepage” Button URL in Internet Explorer Options
- [Fix] Windows XP SP3 Setup Error: Cannot Update a Checked (Debug) System with a Free (Retail) Version of Service Pack 3