Secret Processor Trick to Improve System Performance in Windows Vista and Later
Almost all Windows users are aware of our Master Tutorial series which helps you in boosting overall system performance and making your Windows faster. Following are some tutorials which are part of this series:
- Speed Up Windows 8 - Master Tutorial to Make Windows 8 Super Fast
- Speed Up Windows 7 - Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Speed Up Windows Vista - Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- Speed Up Windows XP - Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
Today in this tutorial, we are going to share another hidden secret trick which will help you in boosting your system performance. If you are a Windows Vista or later user, you should give it a try:
1. Type msconfig in Start Menu search box or RUN dialog box and press Enter.
2. Now go to "Boot" tab and click on "Advanced options..." button.
3. Enable "Number of processors:" option and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
4. Click on "OK" button and then "Apply" it.
5. It'll require a restart and after reboot you'll notice improvement in system performance.
Please let us know your feedback in your comment. Did this trick work for you?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable “Install Windows Updates and Shut Down” Option in Windows Start Menu?
- Internet Explorer Collection: Run Multiple IE Versions Simultaneously
- How to Move Menubar to Top in Internet Explorer (IE7 and IE8)?
- Did You Know You can Move Taskbar Buttons in Windows 7 and Later?
- [Fix] Thumbnail Cache Automatic Deletion Problem in Windows
- How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows?