Secret Processor Trick to Improve System Performance in Windows Vista and Later
Almost all Windows users are aware of our Master Tutorial series which helps you in boosting overall system performance and making your Windows faster. Following are some tutorials which are part of this series:
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 10 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 8 / 8.1 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
Today in this tutorial, we are going to share another hidden secret trick which will help you in boosting your system performance. If you are a Windows Vista or later user, you should give it a try:
1. Type msconfig in Start Menu search box or RUN dialog box and press Enter.
2. Now go to "Boot" tab and click on "Advanced options..." button.
3. Enable "Number of processors:" option and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
4. Click on "OK" button and then "Apply" it.
5. It'll require a restart and after reboot you'll notice improvement in system performance.
Please let us know your feedback in your comment. Did this trick work for you?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [FAQ] “Get Windows 10” App and “Reserve Your Free Upgrade” Notification Icon
- How to Convert Microsoft Office 2013 Trial Version into Full Version without Reinstalling?
- Collection of Boot Screens of All Windows Versions from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7
- Download Windows 7 WindowBlinds (WB) Skin with Aero Glass for Windows XP
- How to Add “Network Connections” Folder in My Computer Window?
- Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP