Secret Processor Trick to Improve System Performance in Windows Vista and Later
Almost all Windows users are aware of our Master Tutorial series which helps you in boosting overall system performance and making your Windows faster. Following are some tutorials which are part of this series:
- Speed Up Windows 8 - Master Tutorial to Make Windows 8 Super Fast
- Speed Up Windows 7 - Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Speed Up Windows Vista - Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- Speed Up Windows XP - Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
Today in this tutorial, we are going to share another hidden secret trick which will help you in boosting your system performance. If you are a Windows Vista or later user, you should give it a try:
1. Type msconfig in Start Menu search box or RUN dialog box and press Enter.
2. Now go to "Boot" tab and click on "Advanced options..." button.
3. Enable "Number of processors:" option and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
4. Click on "OK" button and then "Apply" it.
5. It'll require a restart and after reboot you'll notice improvement in system performance.
Please let us know your feedback in your comment. Did this trick work for you?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 RTM Themes and Wallpapers for Windows 7
- Disk2vhd: Free Utility to Create VHD Versions of Physical Disks
- [Tip] Add Secret “Hide File Names” Option in “View” Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- How to Hide, Show or Set Permissions for Your Email ID in Your Facebook Account Profile Page?
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Features Using “Advanced Configuration” Page in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera Web Browsers
- How to Get Good Old “RSS Feed Icon” Back in Mozilla Firefox Addressbar