Secret Processor Trick to Improve System Performance in Windows Vista and Later
Almost all Windows users are aware of our Master Tutorial series which helps you in boosting overall system performance and making your Windows faster. Following are some tutorials which are part of this series:
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 10 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 8 / 8.1 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
Today in this tutorial, we are going to share another hidden secret trick which will help you in boosting your system performance. If you are a Windows Vista or later user, you should give it a try:
1. Type msconfig in Start Menu search box or RUN dialog box and press Enter.
2. Now go to "Boot" tab and click on "Advanced options..." button.
3. Enable "Number of processors:" option and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
4. Click on "OK" button and then "Apply" it.
5. It'll require a restart and after reboot you'll notice improvement in system performance.
Please let us know your feedback in your comment. Did this trick work for you?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Good Old Windows Vista and 7 Style Start Menu and Disable Metro UI in Windows 8 Developer Preview?
- How to Add “Kill Not Responding Tasks” in Desktop Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- Windows 8.1 Releases to Manufacturing (RTM), General Availability on October 17th, 2013
- Kludget Engine: Free Utility to Use Mac OS Dashboard Widgets on Windows and Linux Desktop
- How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Copy as Path” Option in Windows XP Context Menu?
- Download Angry Birds Boot Screen for Windows XP