SliderDock: Another Cool Dock for Windows
We have covered many dock utilities like RKLauncher, Rocket Dock, Circle Dock, etc. Today we are going to share another cool free dock for Windows.
"SliderDock" is a free application launcher that is different from other dock utilities. It allows an easier access to your icons in a special way by making them rotate toward your mouse when you use your mouse wheel. In this way, you wont need to chase your icons all over your screen anymore.
Just rotate your mouse wheel and let the icons come to you. It allows you to easily drag and drop icons to access them later on by double clicking on them.
Following are its main features:
- Simple drag and drop function to add an icon
- Quickly launch an application
- Use the mouse wheel to let the icons come to you
- Smooth animations during icons rotation
- Highlight effect around selected icon
- Customizable icons(compatible with objectdock and rocketdock icons)
- Hide / Unhide application with the use of a shortcut key
It works in Windows XP, Vista and 7 and you'll need to install .NET Framework before using it.
NOTE: You can also check other free docks at following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “Show / Hide File Extensions” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
- How to Disable or Change Background Image of Windows 10 Login Screen
- How to Change “Get More Gadgets Online” Link in Windows Vista and 7 Sidebar Gadget Gallery Window?
- How to Disable Aero Shake Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- How to Enable New Animation in Mozilla Firefox Preferences / Options Window?
- Microsoft Details Native Explorer Support for Mounting ISO and VHD Files in Windows 8