Setup from USB: Yet Another Utility to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows Vista and 7
Today we are sharing another freeware which helps you in creating bootable USB drive for Windows Vista and 7.
"Setup from USB" is a free tool created by AskVG reader "Ashish Sharma" to convert your USB flash drive into Windows Vista or Windows 7 bootable setup disk. You can make your USB drive as bootable and setup Windows Vista or Windows 7 on any computer that supports booting from USB.
Its a very easy to use tool. You just need to select the USB drive, mention Windows Vista or 7's source files location and you are ready to create bootable USB drive.
You can download it using following link:
Also take a look at some other similar free tools to create bootable USB drives to install Windows using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Preview for Windows 7 Coming in November 2012
- PlacesBar Editor: Customize Default Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Windows and Office
- How to Access and Use Metro Boot Loader and Advanced Boot Options in Windows 8 and Later?
- Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later
- [Ready-Made Registry Script] Add Cut, Copy, Paste and Other Useful Buttons in Command Bar of Windows 7 Explorer
- Add AskVG.com or Other Website Links in Desktop Context Menu in Windows