Selection Search: Free Extension for Google Chrome to Search for Selected Text in Webpages
Many times we want to search for a particular string found in a webpage. For this task, we have to select that text string, copy it and then paste it in browser searchbox.
Wouldn't it be great if we could just select the text and click on the selected text to automatically search for it?
Today we are going to share a free extension for Google Chrome users which does the same job.
"Selection Search" is an excellent extension for Google Chrome web browser which allows you to search for the selected text using various search websites.
You just need to select the desired text and middle-click on it. It'll show the search menu where you can click on the desired search engine to start your searching.
Its also very customizable. You can change its settings using "Tools -> Extensions" menu.
You can add your own search engine, change the shortcut to show search menu and many other things.
You can give it a try using following link:
Thanks to our reader "eduards" for sharing it...
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Cooking Windows Vista SP3
- Download Mac OS X “Mountain Lion” Look-Like Login Screen for Windows XP
- Microsoft Official Video Shows Improved File Management UI (Copy, Move, Rename, Delete) in Windows 8
- How to Restore Missing “New” or “New Folder” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows?
- How to Upgrade from Existing Hotmail Account to New Outlook.com Email Account?
- [Tip] Remove “Send a Smile” (Feedback) and Other Toolbar Buttons from Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10