RunMe: Free and Portable Application Launcher for Windows
"RunMe" is a free and portable application launcher for Windows OS which can be used as a dock utility as well. It supports almost all Windows versions including Windows XP, Vista and 7.
You can add any desired program by just dragging and dropping the shortcut to the launcher. If you want to delete any existing item, then simply drag n drop the item outside of the launcher.
Its highly customizable and you can change its position, effects, skins using its Settings which can be accessed by right-clicking on the launcher and selecting the "Settings" option.
There are also many built-in skins available in this free tool which can be used to change its look to match with Windows Vista and 7:
If you are a dock lover and want to use something new, then you should give it a try.
The official download link is no longer available but you can download it using following alternative link:
Thanks to "Odoiporos" for mentioning it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable or Change a Key Action in Your Keyboard Using Sharp Keys?
- [Windows Tip] How to Disable Built-in Spell Checker Feature (Autocorrect Words) in Internet Explorer
- Download Free Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus, Visio 2013 and Project 2013 60-Day Trial Versions
- [Fix] “This Connection is Untrusted” Problem with Google and Other HTTPS Websites in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Enable Smooth Scrolling Feature in Google Chrome?
- How to Change or Remove Windows Logo from Windows 7 System Properties?