RockMelt: Perfect Web Browser for Facebook Users
UPDATE: RockMelt has partnered with Facebook to provide users better Facebook chat, more Facebook integration and best Facebook website experience.
RockMelt is yet another web browser similar to Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, etc. But RockMelt does more than just browsing Web pages. It helps you in sharing information with your friends and stay up-to-date on news and information.
RockMelt is fast, secure and stable web browser as it's built on Chromium, the same open source project which is behind Google's famous web browser Chrome.
When you launch RockMelt web browser and log into your Facebook account, it unlocks your Web experience with your Facebook friends, your feeds, favorite services, your bookmarks and preferences. RockMelt is fully backed by the cloud which means you can access your data from anywhere.
1. Brand New Friend Edge
- Expandable View with names and favorite status
- Swappable Friend Edge and App Edge
- Friend search
- Chat status can now be changed to online / offline even easier
- Option to hide offline friends
- Improved context menu when right-clicking friends
- Unified View of Friends: Favorite Friends and Other Friends now shown together
- Drag-and-drop to remove or add friends to Favorites
2. Facebook Friend Requests, Messages, and Notifications
- Confirm and reject Friend Requests
- View and reply to Messages
- See Notifications and the associated item of interest (status updates, links, or photos)
3. Unified Facebook and RockMelt Experience
- Universal chat experience from RockMelt - no more duplicate chat windows and friend lists
- Initiating chats on Facebook.com will open chats in RockMelt
- Universal Friend Requests, Messages and Notifications right in RockMelt - no more duplicates on Facebook.com
4. New Facebook App with Photo Album Viewer
5. Quick access to your own Facebook Profile
6. Better Chat
- Previous chat history now shown when chatting with friends
- Improved notification when chats are received
- Simplified chat window
7. Easy status updater
8. One-click Quiet Mode button
9. Twitter: Option for growl and Taskbar notifications for incoming tweets
You can download RockMelt using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- AeroBar: Free Portable Utility to Show Titlebar Text in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer
- [Windows 10 Tip] Remove “3D Print with 3D Builder” Option from Image Context Menu
- Hidden Secret Trick to Enable / Activate “Aero Glass” in Windows 8 “Aero Lite” Theme
- Google Adds New Minimal Theme to Gmail, How to Instructions Inside
- How to Disable “The Add-on is Ready for Use” Popup Notification Message in Internet Explorer?
- [Fix] Jumplist in Windows 7 Start Menu Stopped Working