RocketDock: Another Free and Lightweight Dock Utility for Windows
Recently we shared RK Launcher dock utility for Windows and today we are going to share another popular dock for Windows OS.
RocketDock is one of the most popular and best dock available for Windows. It comes with smooth animations and alpha blending feature. Its a perfect application launcher for Windows. It provides a nice clean interface to drop favorite program shortcuts on for quick and easy access. You can customize almost everything of the pinned items. You can change their icon, position and much more.
It also comes with new Taskbar support which allows you to minimize running program windows directly to RocketDock panel. The minimized programs appear as icons on the dock.
- Minimize windows to the dock
- Real-time window previews in Windows Vista and 7
- Running application indicators
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- Multi-monitor support
- Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
- Icons zoom and transition smoothly
- Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
- Positioning and layering options
- Fully customizable
- Completely Portable
- ObjectDock Docklet support
- Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y'z Dock skins
- Runs great on slower computers
- Unicode compliant
- Supports many languages and can easily be translated
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free docks at following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Windows 7 Style Classic Explorer Features in “This PC” in Windows 8 and Later
- How to Enable Secret “Middle Click to Paste Clipboard Content” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Fix] “This Connection is Untrusted” Problem with Google and Other HTTPS Websites in Mozilla Firefox
- Download Free “Microsoft Download Manager” from Microsoft
- Transform Windows Vista into Windows 8, Download Windows 8 Metro Theme for Vista
- Fix Restart and Shutdown Problems in Windows 8 and Later by Disabling “Hybrid Shutdown” Feature