QTTabBar Now Supports Windows 7 and Later, Adds Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
We have already posted about "QTTabBar" in past when it was developed for Windows XP and Vista users. Suddenly its development was stopped by the developer.
Now a new version of QTTabBar is available for download which comes with lots of new improvements and support for Windows 7 and later as well.
QTTabBar is a wonderful shell extension adding tabs and many other features to Windows Explorer. The extension was written by a Japanese developer known as "Quizo" and now its being updated by "Paul Accisano".
- Now works in Windows 7 and later Windows versions
- Desktop Bar restored for XP/Vista
- F2 rename selection functionality restored
- "Use old ListView control" option enabled
- "Display column headers in all views" option enabled
- General stability improvements
- Tab bar/Toolbar positioning now works correctly on XP
- Search box no longer mysteriously shrinks when focused
- Full Row Select can be enabled/disabled when the SysListView32 is used
- Libraries can be dropped into
You can read our exclusive review of QTTabBar and download it from following link:
Once you install it, you can add it to Windows Explorer by going to "View -> Toolbars" menu or by right-clicking on Menubar and selecting the option.
Thanks to our reader "tony bombata" for the news...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] “This Connection is Untrusted” Problem with Google and Other HTTPS Websites in Mozilla Firefox
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Skin for Yahoo! Messenger 9 and 10
- [Fix] Windows Live Mail Automatically Adds New Email IDs in your Contacts List or Address Book
- How to Add Your Name in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?
- Add Event Sound to Mozilla Firefox Using PopupSound Extension
- [Solution] Favorite Links is Empty in Windows Vista Explorer Navigation Pane