QTTabBar: Freeware to Add Web Browser Style Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
Do you also want to have web browser style tabs in Windows Explorer? If yes, following freeware will definitely help you.
"QTTabBar" is a free utility for Windows operating system which can add Tab feature to Windows Explorer. With the help of this freeware you can open more than one folder in a single Explorer window similar to your favorite web browser.
- Adds Tab bar in Windows Explorer
- Allows you to work on files and folders in tabs similar to web browser
- Adds useful features such as folder grouping, histories, etc.
You can download QTTabBar from following topic:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Simple Patch to Enable / Activate Aero Glass Theme in Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
- Collection of Guides and Freeware to Tweak and Customize Windows 7 Login Screen
- Download Windows Media Player 12 (WMP12) Skin for Winamp
- How to Get Blue Toolbar Color Back in Microsoft Office 2003 While Using 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP?
- Add “Show / Hide Hidden Files” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
- QTTabBar Now Supports Windows 7 and Later, Adds Tab Feature to Windows Explorer