QTTabBar: Freeware to Add Web Browser Style Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
Do you also want to have web browser style tabs in Windows Explorer? If yes, following freeware will definitely help you.
"QTTabBar" is a free utility for Windows operating system which can add Tab feature to Windows Explorer. With the help of this freeware you can open more than one folder in a single Explorer window similar to your favorite web browser.
- Adds Tab bar in Windows Explorer
- Allows you to work on files and folders in tabs similar to web browser
- Adds useful features such as folder grouping, histories, etc.
You can download QTTabBar from following topic:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8.1 = Fix (Windows 8) <=> Windows 7 = Fix (Windows Vista)
- [Fix] “No Signal” Issue on Tata Sky DTH Service in India
- How to Disable Aero Glass Border Frame in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) in Windows Vista and 7?
- Mozilla Adds “Reset to Default State” Button in Firefox
- Put Aero Glass Effect in Command Prompt in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Disable Full Row Select Functionality in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?