QTTabBar: Freeware to Add Web Browser Style Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
Do you also want to have web browser style tabs in Windows Explorer? If yes, following freeware will definitely help you.
"QTTabBar" is a free utility for Windows operating system which can add Tab feature to Windows Explorer. With the help of this freeware you can open more than one folder in a single Explorer window similar to your favorite web browser.
- Adds Tab bar in Windows Explorer
- Allows you to work on files and folders in tabs similar to web browser
- Adds useful features such as folder grouping, histories, etc.
You can download QTTabBar from following topic:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Winfox: Enjoy Windows 7 Taskbar Features (Jumplist, Progressbar, etc) in Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Office 2010 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Get “Hide Window When Minimized” Option Back in Windows Live Mail in Windows 7
- How to Hide / Show Specific Control Panel Applets / Icons in Windows?
- Open++: Useful Context Menu Shell Extension for Windows
- DWMColorMod: Free Utility for Windows 7 to Customize Aero Glass Appearance