QTTabBar: Freeware to Add Web Browser Style Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
Do you also want to have web browser style tabs in Windows Explorer? If yes, following freeware will definitely help you.
"QTTabBar" is a free utility for Windows operating system which can add Tab feature to Windows Explorer. With the help of this freeware you can open more than one folder in a single Explorer window similar to your favorite web browser.
- Adds Tab bar in Windows Explorer
- Allows you to work on files and folders in tabs similar to web browser
- Adds useful features such as folder grouping, histories, etc.
You can download QTTabBar from following topic:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Restrict AutoRun Feature in Windows XP and Vista to CD and DVD Drives Similar to Windows 7
- How to Create Unattended Setup Installer of Microsoft Office, Insert Product Key Automatically
- [Fix] “Input Indicator” Icon Comes Back in Taskbar Notification Area After Restarting Windows
- How to Remove “Branding Logo” and “Ease of Access” (Accessibility) Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?
- [Tip] Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” (CEIP) from Collecting Information in Windows
- [Tip] How to Get Extra Free Disk Space in Windows?