QTTabBar: Freeware to Add Web Browser Style Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
Do you also want to have web browser style tabs in Windows Explorer? If yes, following freeware will definitely help you.
"QTTabBar" is a free utility for Windows operating system which can add Tab feature to Windows Explorer. With the help of this freeware you can open more than one folder in a single Explorer window similar to your favorite web browser.
- Adds Tab bar in Windows Explorer
- Allows you to work on files and folders in tabs similar to web browser
- Adds useful features such as folder grouping, histories, etc.
You can download QTTabBar from following topic:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tips] Tweak and Customize Windows 8.1 Explorer “This PC”
- Classic Shell 4.2.5: Get Classic Start Menu, Classic IE and Explorer Toolbar Buttons Back in Windows 7 and Later
- Panda USB Vaccine and BitDefender USB Immunizer: Free Tools to Prevent Autorun-Based Malware Attacks
- PaintRibbon: Get Windows 7 Look-Like Paint in Windows XP and Vista
- How to Show “New Windows Updates Available” Notification Icon in Windows 8 Taskbar?
- [Fix] A New Strange Line Appears below Ribbon Toolbar in Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer