Put Aero Glass Effect in Command Prompt in Windows Vista and 7
If you use Command Prompt frequently in Windows and want to get Aero glass effect in it, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "Solo-Dev" @ DA has created "AeroCmd" which provide full glass in Command Prompt:
It works in Windows Vista and 7. Windows XP is not supported.
Simply download the ZIP file, extract it and run the app.
PS: You can also check out following similar app:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t Set or Change Office 2013 Background Image, Automatically Resets to None
- Shutdown Panel: Freeware to Provide Easy and Quick Access to Power Options in Windows
- [Fix] Can’t Change Lock Screen Background Image and User Account Picture in Windows 8 and Later
- Download Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Longhorn Themes for Windows 10
- vLite: Freeware to Create Unattended Setup Disc of Windows Vista, Slipstream Service Packs and Integrate Drivers
- How to Get Rid of Too Much White Space in Microsoft Office 2013? Switch to New Gray Color Themes