Portable Start Menu: Organize Your Programs on a USB Drive
Portable Start Menu is a simple and absolutely free Start menu utility which can be installed on USB sticks or your PCs.
This freeware allows you to organize your programs in a simple menu system and launch them via a system tray icon. If you close Portable Start Menu on an USB-Stick, running applications can be closed automatically, too.
- Organize and launch applications via a tray menu
- Closes running applications on USB-Sticks automatically
- Checks if an application has been changed before execution
- Quick Start functionality to start applications with a few keystrokes
- Runs on USB-Sticks without leaving any traces on a host PC
- Portable Start Menu is Freeware
Additional functions on USB sticks:
- Create an autorun file to automatically launch Portable Start Menu
- Close running applications when you exit Portable Start Menu
- Safely remove your USB-Stick
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] How to Root an Android Device?
- Google Adds New Minimal Theme to Gmail, How to Instructions Inside
- [Solution] Recycle Bin Icon on Desktop Doesn’t Refresh Automatically in Windows Vista
- How to Add “Defragment” Option in Drive Context Menu in Windows
- How to Install and Get “Microsoft Office Picture Manager” Back in Office 2013 and 2016
- [All About Mozilla Firefox] Get Good Old Things Back, Customize New Things and Reveal Hidden Secret Stuff