Play Popular Game “Angry Birds” on Any Website Using Your Web Browser
Do you love playing "Angry Birds" game on your mobile phone or tablet PC? If you can remember, we shared an interesting news in past about "Angry Birds" game available for Windows.
Now its time to share another interesting news about this addictive game. Nokia Argentina has released a bookmarklet of this popular game which can be added to your browser's bookmark toolbar. You have to just open any desired webpage and click on the bookmarklet present in bookmark toolbar. That's it. It'll start the game on that webpage.
In this special version, the green pigs hide in the webpage and you have to strike the pigs using your mouse. Its really fun to see how the webpage elements fall when you start playing the game.
Following is a screenshot of playing this special version of game on AskVG website:
To get started, just drag-n-drop following bookmarklet to your browser's bookmark toolbar:
That's it. Now open any webpage and click on the bookmarklet to start playing the game.
Thanks to Amit for sharing it...
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- VistaGlazz: Get Transparent Titlebar and Taskbar in Maximized Windows
- Windows 10 November Update (Version 1511) Available for Download
- Get Windows 7 Style Classic Explorer Features in “This PC” in Windows 8 and Later
- [AIO] Complete Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker
- [Solution] “Play All” Option Opens “Copy Items” and “Move Items” Dialog Box in Windows XP
- Set Explorer View as Default for My Computer and Other Folder Windows in Windows XP