Today Mozilla labs has announced the official release of a new skin engine "Personas" for Mozilla Firefox.
"Personas" are lightweight skins that change the look of Firefox web browser. You can easily switch between Personas with just a few clicks. There are hundreds of Personas to choose from, with more added every day. You can even create your own and share it with others.
Personas allow you to skin the top and bottom areas of Firefox only (the header and footer of the browser chrome) without any change to the look of the navigation buttons or menus.
You can install it by visiting GetPersonas.com and click the download button. After installation, you will be asked to restart Firefox.
Once Personas are installed, you'll be able to choose and change your selected Persona any time simply by clicking on the little fox mask in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window or by going to "Tools -> Personas for Firefox" menu.
Thanks to kk for this news...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Titlebar Text and Icon in Mozilla Firefox 28 and Later?
- Download Dark Theme “Vista Black” for Windows Vista
- How to Disable Automatic Virus Scanning in Built-in Download Manager of New Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Show Actual Theme Names in Windows 7 Desktop Properties?
- vNext: Download Windows 8 Metro UI Inspired Rainmeter Skin Suite
- How to Disable Automatic Image Resizing in Mozilla Firefox?