Personas: New Easy to Install & Easy to Use Skins for Mozilla Firefox
Today Mozilla labs has announced the official release of a new skin engine "Personas" for Mozilla Firefox.
"Personas" are lightweight skins that change the look of Firefox web browser. You can easily switch between Personas with just a few clicks. There are hundreds of Personas to choose from, with more added every day. You can even create your own and share it with others.
Personas allow you to skin the top and bottom areas of Firefox only (the header and footer of the browser chrome) without any change to the look of the navigation buttons or menus.
You can install it by going to personas website and click the download button. After installation, you will be asked to restart Firefox.
Once Personas are installed, you'll be able to choose and change your selected Persona any time simply by clicking on the little fox mask in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window or by going to "Tools -> Personas for Firefox" menu.
Thanks to kk for this news...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later
- How to Disable New Metro Boot Loader and Restore Classic Boot Loader in Windows 8 and Later?
- [Tip] Customize Text Messages on Windows XP and Windows 7 Login Screens
- [Solution] File & Folder Names are not Visible in Windows Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox “about:support” Page Shows Modified Preferences, Installed Extensions and Other Details in Single Place
- How to Change or Customize Day Name, Date and Time Format on Windows 8 and 8.1 Lock Screen?