Today Mozilla labs has announced the official release of a new skin engine "Personas" for Mozilla Firefox.
"Personas" are lightweight skins that change the look of Firefox web browser. You can easily switch between Personas with just a few clicks. There are hundreds of Personas to choose from, with more added every day. You can even create your own and share it with others.
Personas allow you to skin the top and bottom areas of Firefox only (the header and footer of the browser chrome) without any change to the look of the navigation buttons or menus.
You can install it by visiting GetPersonas.com and click the download button. After installation, you will be asked to restart Firefox.
Once Personas are installed, you'll be able to choose and change your selected Persona any time simply by clicking on the little fox mask in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window or by going to "Tools -> Personas for Firefox" menu.
Thanks to kk for this news...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable / Disable Changing Themes, Wallpapers, Screen Savers and Other Desktop Settings?
- Make Your Linux Desktop Look-Like Windows 7 Using Transformation Packs
- How to Show Tabs Below Orange Button When Mozilla Firefox is Maximized?
- How to Show/Hide “Get Add-ons” Tab in Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Window?
- [All About Mozilla Firefox] Get Good Old Things Back, Customize New Things and Reveal Hidden Secret Stuff