Today Mozilla labs has announced the official release of a new skin engine "Personas" for Mozilla Firefox.
"Personas" are lightweight skins that change the look of Firefox web browser. You can easily switch between Personas with just a few clicks. There are hundreds of Personas to choose from, with more added every day. You can even create your own and share it with others.
Personas allow you to skin the top and bottom areas of Firefox only (the header and footer of the browser chrome) without any change to the look of the navigation buttons or menus.
You can install it by going to personas website and click the download button. After installation, you will be asked to restart Firefox.
Once Personas are installed, you'll be able to choose and change your selected Persona any time simply by clicking on the little fox mask in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window or by going to "Tools -> Personas for Firefox" menu.
Thanks to kk for this news...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize Thumbnail Preview Border for Images and Videos in Windows Explorer?
- Restrict AutoRun Feature in Windows XP and Vista to CD and DVD Drives Similar to Windows 7
- Fix “The Products We Found in Your Account Can’t be Used to Activate” Error Message in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications
- How to Add “Kill Not Responding Tasks” in Desktop Context Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- [Solution] How to Disable Menubar in Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer?
- Thunderbird: Download Free Desktop Email Client from Mozilla