Personas: New Easy to Install & Easy to Use Skins for Mozilla Firefox
Today Mozilla labs has announced the official release of a new skin engine "Personas" for Mozilla Firefox.
"Personas" are lightweight skins that change the look of Firefox web browser. You can easily switch between Personas with just a few clicks. There are hundreds of Personas to choose from, with more added every day. You can even create your own and share it with others.
Personas allow you to skin the top and bottom areas of Firefox only (the header and footer of the browser chrome) without any change to the look of the navigation buttons or menus.
You can install it by going to personas website and click the download button. After installation, you will be asked to restart Firefox.
Once Personas are installed, you'll be able to choose and change your selected Persona any time simply by clicking on the little fox mask in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window or by going to "Tools -> Personas for Firefox" menu.
Thanks to kk for this news...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Bug] Taskbar Context Menu won’t Close in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “System UI Tuner” Menu in Google Android Mobile Phones
- Internet Explorer 10 Allows to Switch Between IE5, IE7, IE8 and IE9 Rendering Modes
- Download Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Microsoft RichCopy: Free Utility to Copy Multiple Files with Pause/Resume Function
- How to Merge / Combine Multiple E-mail Accounts into One in Windows Live Mail