Today Mozilla labs has announced the official release of a new skin engine "Personas" for Mozilla Firefox.
"Personas" are lightweight skins that change the look of Firefox web browser. You can easily switch between Personas with just a few clicks. There are hundreds of Personas to choose from, with more added every day. You can even create your own and share it with others.
Personas allow you to skin the top and bottom areas of Firefox only (the header and footer of the browser chrome) without any change to the look of the navigation buttons or menus.
You can install it by going to personas website and click the download button. After installation, you will be asked to restart Firefox.
Once Personas are installed, you'll be able to choose and change your selected Persona any time simply by clicking on the little fox mask in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window or by going to "Tools -> Personas for Firefox" menu.
Thanks to kk for this news...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
- Play “Cut The Rope” Game Online in Your Favorite Web Browser
- How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Free Preview? Upgrade or Dual Boot with Windows 8
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack
- Fix Windows Store, Metro Apps and Microsoft Account Related Problems in Windows 8
- How to Restore “Close Multiple Tabs” Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Internet Explorer?