Open++ is a free and small utility which adds various useful commands in file and folder context menu (right-click menu). It allows you to quickly open the selected files or folders with the customized commands.
It adds following entries in context menu:
- Open Command Prompt
- Copy Path
- Change Properties
- Create Sub Folder
- View File Checksum
- Run With Arguments
- Register DLL
- Unregister DLL
- Copy Shortcut Target
- Find Shortcut Target
If you are using it in Windows Vista or 7, hold down "Shift" key while selecting the command from Open++ menu and it'll execute the selected command with administrative privileges.
You can customize the commands or add your desired new command using Open++ Settings which can be accessed using Open++ context menu entry.
To install Open++, extract the downloaded zip file, run "OpenXX.exe" file, go to "Install/Uninstall" tab and click on "Install..." button. To uninstall, click on "Uninstall..." button.
Download Link: dengdun.webs.com/en/openxx.htm
Thanks to our reader "randomcore" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Windows Vista Style Desktop Personalization in Windows XP
- Tuneup Utilities: A Complete Windows Tweaking and Customization Software
- How to Disable Full Row Select Functionality in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
- Enable Hidden Secret Animation in Details Pane of Windows Vista and 7 Explorer
- BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
- Microsoft Talks about Cloud Computing Feature of Windows Server 8 in Official Video