Open++ is a free and small utility which adds various useful commands in file and folder context menu (right-click menu). It allows you to quickly open the selected files or folders with the customized commands.
It adds following entries in context menu:
- Open Command Prompt
- Copy Path
- Change Properties
- Create Sub Folder
- View File Checksum
- Run With Arguments
- Register DLL
- Unregister DLL
- Copy Shortcut Target
- Find Shortcut Target
If you are using it in Windows Vista or 7, hold down "Shift" key while selecting the command from Open++ menu and it'll execute the selected command with administrative privileges.
You can customize the commands or add your desired new command using Open++ Settings which can be accessed using Open++ context menu entry.
To install Open++, extract the downloaded zip file, run "OpenXX.exe" file, go to "Install/Uninstall" tab and click on "Install..." button. To uninstall, click on "Uninstall..." button.
Download Link: dengdun.webs.com/en/openxx.htm
Thanks to our reader "randomcore" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- “The Search Bar” Gadget for Windows 7: Search From Your Windows Desktop
- Download “Windows Server 2008 Workstation Converter” to Make Server 2008 Look and Work Like Windows Vista
- [Fix] New Tab Page Automatically Opens After Installing New Apps in Google Chrome
- [Tip] What is “UpdatusUser” Folder and How to Remove it from Windows Explorer?
- How to Fix Annoying Folder View Type Problem in Windows Vista and Later?
- How to Get Rid of All Caps Tab Titles in Microsoft Office 2013 Ribbon?