Open++: Useful Context Menu Shell Extension for Windows
Open++ is a free and small utility which adds various useful commands in file and folder context menu (right-click menu). It allows you to quickly open the selected files or folders with the customized commands.
It adds following entries in context menu:
- Open Command Prompt
- Copy Path
- Change Properties
- Create Sub Folder
- View File Checksum
- Run With Arguments
- Register DLL
- Unregister DLL
- Copy Shortcut Target
- Find Shortcut Target
If you are using it in Windows Vista or 7, hold down "Shift" key while selecting the command from Open++ menu and it'll execute the selected command with administrative privileges.
You can customize the commands or add your desired new command using Open++ Settings which can be accessed using Open++ context menu entry.
To install Open++, extract the downloaded zip file, run "OpenXX.exe" file, go to "Install/Uninstall" tab and click on "Install..." button. To uninstall, click on "Uninstall..." button.
Download Link: dengdun.webs.com/en/openxx.htm
Thanks to our reader "randomcore" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later
- How to Restore Missing “New” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows?
- Download OSX Yosemite Login Screen for Windows XP and 7
- Get Maximum Aero Glass Transparency in Mozilla Firefox in Windows Vista and 7
- Download Windows Vista Theme “VistaVG Ultimate” for Windows XP
- [Fix] System Restore Point Creation / Configuration Disabled by Group Policy or System Administrator in Windows