Open++ is a free and small utility which adds various useful commands in file and folder context menu (right-click menu). It allows you to quickly open the selected files or folders with the customized commands.
It adds following entries in context menu:
- Open Command Prompt
- Copy Path
- Change Properties
- Create Sub Folder
- View File Checksum
- Run With Arguments
- Register DLL
- Unregister DLL
- Copy Shortcut Target
- Find Shortcut Target
If you are using it in Windows Vista or 7, hold down "Shift" key while selecting the command from Open++ menu and it'll execute the selected command with administrative privileges.
You can customize the commands or add your desired new command using Open++ Settings which can be accessed using Open++ context menu entry.
To install Open++, extract the downloaded zip file, run "OpenXX.exe" file, go to "Install/Uninstall" tab and click on "Install..." button. To uninstall, click on "Uninstall..." button.
Thanks to our reader "randomcore" for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free Windows 8 (vNext) Skin for RocketDock
- How to Remove “Libraries” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- [Version Update] Windows Live Essentials 2012 (Wave 5) Released, Download Links Inside
- What are the Benefits of Windows Live ID Integration in Windows 8?
- [Tip] How to Find Out the Date and Time When Windows was Installed in Your Computer?
- How to Re-Download Windows 8 Setup Without Purchasing it Again Using Upgrade Assistant?