Open++: Useful Context Menu Shell Extension for Windows
Open++ is a free and small utility which adds various useful commands in file and folder context menu (right-click menu). It allows you to quickly open the selected files or folders with the customized commands.
It adds following entries in context menu:
- Open Command Prompt
- Copy Path
- Change Properties
- Create Sub Folder
- View File Checksum
- Run With Arguments
- Register DLL
- Unregister DLL
- Copy Shortcut Target
- Find Shortcut Target
If you are using it in Windows Vista or 7, hold down "Shift" key while selecting the command from Open++ menu and it'll execute the selected command with administrative privileges.
You can customize the commands or add your desired new command using Open++ Settings which can be accessed using Open++ context menu entry.
To install Open++, extract the downloaded zip file, run "OpenXX.exe" file, go to "Install/Uninstall" tab and click on "Install..." button. To uninstall, click on "Uninstall..." button.
Download Link: dengdun.webs.com/en/openxx.htm
Thanks to our reader "randomcore" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- All About Mozilla Firefox Profile Folder and Configuration Files
- Best Free Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop
- Hotmail Introduces 2 New Features: My Friends Account Been Hacked and Blacklist Common Passwords
- Hidden Secret Dialog Box Found in IE9 to Upgrade to IE10
- 7-Zip Theme Manager: Free Portable Tool to Customize 7-Zip Toolbar Theme and Filetype Icons
- Aomei Partition Assistant: Download Free Hard Disk Partition Manager Software for Windows