We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for all user accounts)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [FIX] “Speech Recognition” Shows “Change Recognizer Language” Error in Windows Vista and 7
- List of Environment Variables in Windows Operating System
- How to Disable New Metro Boot Loader and Restore Windows Vista and 7 Style Classic Boot Loader in Windows 8 and Later?
- Taskbaric: Get Windows 7 Iconized Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP and Vista
- Freeware to Tweak and Customize Windows Explorer Command Bar in Windows 7
- Transform Windows Vista into Windows 8, Download Windows 8 Metro Theme for Vista