We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for single user account)
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download “Vista Boot Logo Generator” to Change or Customize Windows Vista Boot Screen
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) Preloads Websites Content in Background to Optimize Performance
- [FIX] Open, Edit and Print Context Menu Items Missing in Windows 7 When 15+ Files Selected
- XBoot: Free Utility to Combine ISO and Create Single Multiboot ISO or Bootable USB
- How to Adjust “Aero Peek” Desktop Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- [Windows Tip] Search and Install Device Drivers from Windows Update Only If Its Not Found on Local Hard Disk