We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for all user accounts)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free e-book “Programming Windows Phone 7″ from Microsoft
- PowerMenu: Minimize Any Application to System Tray in Windows
- Windows XP Services Configuration: Turn Off / Disable Background Services to Improve System Performance
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Start Screen Background and Color in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- TaskbarEx: Move, Rearrange and Detach Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP
- How to Remove Unwanted Items from Addressbar History in Windows Explorer?