Official Link to Download Google Chrome Full Standalone Offline Installer
We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
If you want to install Chrome for your own user account:
If you want to install Chrome for all user accounts:
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Asks, What’s Your Inbox Like?
- How to Open Any Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows?
- [Windows 10 Tip] Disable “Send Feedback” (Smiley) Button in Internet Explorer Toolbar
- Beginner’s Guide to Configure Windows 8 / 8.1 Services
- How to Disable or Enable “Shut Down Event Tracker” (Reason UI) Feature in Windows Server and Client OS?
- Repair Nokia Lumia and HTC One Mobile Phones Using Software Recovery Tools