We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for single user account)
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Restore Old Behavior of New Tab Page in Google Chrome, Disable Recently Visited Websites Thumbnails and Google Search
- Ultimate List of Hidden Secret “About” Pages and Easter Egg in Google Chrome
- [Fix] New Tab Page Automatically Opens After Installing New Apps in Google Chrome
- [Tip] Enable New “Translator Bubble UI” in Google Chrome
- Download Free Official Themes for Google Chrome Web Browser
- How to Switch between Stable, Beta and Developer Preview Channels in Google Chrome?