We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for all user accounts)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Change DNS Settings on the Fly Using DNS Jumper
- Download Windows 7 Free Public Beta
- Windows 8 Gets New Metro Style Logo, Goodbye Windows Flag
- How to Replace PowerShell Shortcut with Command Prompt in “Win+X” Menu of Windows 8.1?
- Tweak MC: A Set of Useful Commands for Media Center Edition
- [Solution] Options to Change Hidden Files and Folders Settings are not Available in Folder Options