We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for all user accounts)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize (Rename, Remove or Hide) Command Bar Buttons in Windows 7 Explorer?
- AutoRun Disabler: Free Portable Utility to Disable Autorun Functionality in Windows
- How to Restore Missing “New” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows?
- UAC Tweak: Small Utility to Tweak UAC (User Account Control) Settings in Windows
- The Best FREE Alternatives to Nero CD / DVD Burning Software
- How to Enable Built-in Facebook Messenger and Social API in Mozilla Firefox?