We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for single user account)
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] “Play All” Option Opens “Copy Items” and “Move Items” Dialog Box in Windows XP
- AutoRun Disabler: Free Portable Utility to Disable Autorun Functionality in Windows
- Backup and Restore Mozilla Firefox Extensions, Themes, Bookmarks, Preferences, Passwords, Cookies, etc Using FEBE
- Get Windows Vista Style System Properties in Windows XP
- AppRemover: Uninstaller / Removal Tool for All Popular Antivirus Software
- Download Hotfix to Remove “SkyDrive Pro” Option from Context Menu Added by Microsoft Office 2013