We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for all user accounts)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties Dialog Box of Windows Vista and Later
- How to Adjust “Aero Peek” Desktop Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- TBarIconBlanker: Remove Program Icons from Windows Titlebar and Taskbar Buttons
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 Available for Download
- Right Click Context Menu Adder: Freeware to Add Useful Shortcuts in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- Visual Subst: Automatically Create Virtual Drives for Your Desired Folder in Windows Explorer