We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for single user account)
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Add Secret “Purge Memory” Button in Google Chrome Task Manager
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Stacked Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome
- Download Portable Version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera Web Browsers
- How to Enable New “Compact Navigation” Feature in Google Chrome? Make Toolbar and Addressbar Auto-Hidden
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Profile Manager” Feature in Google Chrome
- Google Releases Full Standalone Offline Windows Installer (MSI) for Chrome