We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for single user account)
Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Google Chrome (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Add an Option to Toggle Aero Glass Frame On or Off in Google Chrome?
- Ultimate List of Hidden Secret “About” Pages and Easter Egg in Google Chrome
- [Did You Know] Google Chrome Allows You to Pin Website Shortcuts on Windows Taskbar, Start Menu and Desktop
- First Screenshots of Google Chrome OS
- How to Change Homepage Settings in Google Chrome?
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Stacked Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome