We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86" and "anuj" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (for all user accounts)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for single user account)
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- LockHunter: Yet Another Free File Unlocker for Windows
- XLaunchpad: Download Free Portable Tool to Get Mac OS X Lion “Launchpad” in Windows
- Google Toolbar Discontinued for Mozilla Firefox 5.0 and Newer Versions
- How to Fix “Copy Items” & “Move Items” Dialog Box Cut-Off Problem in Windows?
- Download Full Version of Microsoft Office 2010 Starter Edition Free
- Don’t Get Fooled by Generic Windows XP Product Keys from Microsoft