We all know about Google's new web browser Chrome which has become very popular among all Internet users. You can download it using this link. Once you start downloading, it downloads a very small installer which again downloads the required setup files from Google server.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Our readers "Musafir_86", "anuj" and "Vivek Atale" have shared the official Google Chrome URLs which provide the full offline installer of Google Chrome:
New Links: (always download latest release version)
Alternative Links: (other working download links)
For All User Accounts: (if you want to install Chrome for all user accounts)
The above URLs will always provide the latest Google Chrome version. So enjoy it.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Awesome “AeroVG” Theme for Windows Vista
- Get Windows 8 Metro Style Start Screen in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Using Newgen
- Download Windows 7 WindowBlinds (WB) Skin with Aero Glass for Windows XP
- Registry Tweak and Freeware to Change “Photo Viewer” or “Photo Gallery” Background Color in Windows
- Remove Product Key and Reset License Information of Microsoft Office Using Office Key Remover
- How to Change Download Folder Location in Your Favorite Web Browser?