[Fix] No Border in Task Manager Window, How to Get Menubar, Titlebar and Tabs Back?
It's one of the most irritating, most annoying and most frequently asked problems in Windows. Many times when you open Task Manager by right-clicking on Taskbar and selecting "Start Task Manager" option or by pressing "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" keys together, you notice that Task Manager window doesn't have titlebar, menubar, tab bar, minimize, maximize and close buttons. It looks like following screenshot:
Did you ever wonder why does it happen and how to fix this problem?
Actually its not a problem, in such situation Task Manager is running in "Tiny Footprint Mode". Its a special mode of Task Manager and its by design and sometimes you apply this mode accidentally.
To fix this problem, just double click on the window border and your Task manager will be back in normal mode. You'll be able to see menubar, titlebar and other buttons.
You can again change the normal mode to Tiny footprint mode by double-clicking on the border.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?
- [AskVG Giveaway] 10 Free License Keys of AOMEI Backupper Professional
- How to Remove Annoying “Safe To Remove Hardware” Message Box in Windows Vista?
- Explorer7Fixes: Enable Sort Header (Column Header) in All File View Modes in Windows 7 Explorer
- Ultimate Guide for Customizing Windows 7 System Properties