nLite: Freeware to Integrate Service Packs, Drivers and Create Unattended Bootable ISO of Windows XP
When we want to install Windows XP in a system, we need to follow lots of steps and need to enter many things like User name, product key, select partition, etc.
Wouldn't it be great if everything gets automatically entered and we need to do nothing during the installation time?
nLite is a tool for permanent Windows components removal and pre-installation Windows configuration. After removal there is an option to make bootable image ready for burning on cd or testing in virtual machines.
With nLite you will be able to have Windows installation which on install does not include, or even contain on cd, the unwanted components.
- Slipstream Service Packs
- Unwanted Components Removal
- Unattended Setup
- Driver Integration
- Hotfixes Integration
- Registry Tweaks
- Services Configuration
- Bootable ISO creation
nLite supports Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003 in all languages. Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are supported. It needs Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 in order to run.
- vLite: Create Unattended Setup Disc of Windows Vista, Slipstream Service Packs and Drivers
- NTLite: Ultimate Tool to Tweak and Customize Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Installation
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows 10 Tip] Get Colors on Titlebars of Inactive (Background) Program Windows
- Download Official Royale Blue, Royale Noir, Zune and Embedded Themes for Windows XP
- [Tip] Customize Microsoft Office Click-to-Run (C2R) Setup to Install Selected Programs Only
- Why Microsoft Removed Toolbar Button Icons in New Windows Live Mail Versions?
- New “Memory Power Management” Feature Found in Windows 8
- Get Windows Vista Style Desktop Personalization in Windows XP