Nitro PDF Reader: Free PDF Reader with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
Most of us use Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader to read PDF files. Today we are going to share another free tool to view PDF files.
"Nitro PDF Reader" is the only free PDF reader to offer a full suite of collaboration tools, PDF creation from over 300 different formats, powerful extraction and conversion capabilities, and the ability to save PDF forms, stamp your handwritten signature, and type text directly onto the page.
It utilizes Microsoft Office style Ribbon interface. Tasks and tools are separated into tabs, grouped by functionality, and represented graphically with easy-to-understand text labels, providing an immediately familiar user interface that won't leave you searching for help.
The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) allows you to create an easily accessible group of shortcuts to the tools you use most frequently.
Nitro Reader offers tabbed viewing of individual PDF files, enabling you to easily work between multiple documents within the same window, and even split open documents horizontally or vertically for simultaneous viewing.
With Nitro Reader installed on Windows 7 or Vista, you can preview the content of any PDF file from within Windows Explorer. You'll never unnecessarily open a document again.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks to our reader "jusil164" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Turn Caret Browsing On or Off in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Disable New One-Click Search Bar and Restore Classic Search Box in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Cheat Sheets
- How to Add or Remove Items from “New” Context Menu in Windows
- Secret Processor Trick to Improve System Performance in Windows Vista and Later
- Google Shows “Your computer appears to be infected” Message at the Top of Google Search Results Page