Ninite: Create a Single Unattended Installer for All of Your Favorite Software
Did you ever wish to have a single installer for all of your favorite software programs? Just run the installer and install all the software without any need to click here and there.
"Ninite" is an excellent website which allows you to create an unattended single installer for lots of popular software programs. You can choose the programs from a given list and it'll create the installer for you.
Once you run the installer, it'll download and install the selected programs automatically:
Ninite runs on Windows XP, Vista and 7 and works in the background 100% hands-free.
It installs apps with default settings and say "no" to browser toolbars and other junk.
Also it installs the latest versions of the apps you choose. Not even Ninite is installed.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Program and Use Airtel Digital TV (ADTV), Tata Sky DTH and Videocon D2H Universal Remotes with your TV Set?
- Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP
- How to Remove “Gadgets” Option from Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu?
- Personas: New Easy to Install & Easy to Use Skins for Mozilla Firefox
- PowerMenu: Minimize Any Application to System Tray in Windows
- How to Get Good Old 3D Pinball Game, InkBall, Hold ‘Em, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Calendar and ClipBook Viewer in Windows 7?