Today we are going to share a new and absolutely free customization software for Windows users.
Nimi Visuals (formerly known as Tophaz) is a very small program that adds various eye candy effects to Windows. These effects can be adjusted by the user.
These effects include:
Transparency effects, with fading
- Desktop shadows - turn all windows transparent and click-through when desktop is selected. Holding mouse with button pressed over transparent window activates it again.
- Window fading in on creation - fade in window on it's creation
- Contrast screen - creates contrast between active and non-active windows
- Taskbar and start menu transparency(no fading)
- Ttransparency on window move and resize
- Window kinetics - window will its momentum during move
- Jelly windows - deform window shape depending on direction of its move in wobbly style
- Jelly bounce - Makes window bounce on activation
- Creation sparkle - creates sparkle on titlebar at window creation
- Contrastful windows - decrease saturation of non-active windows.
- Window quiver - minimizes or restore non-active windows on active window quiver movement
- Window snap - maximizes window to half-width of screen when it's left more than half outside screen
- Picture wallpaper-board - generate wallpaper filled with random images from User picture folder or Nimi folder in application data folder
- Picture highlight - generate wallpaper containing one image from User picture folder, highlighted on adapted background
- Screen frost - cover wallpaper under ice.
It supports Windows XP, Vista and 7 and should also work in Windows 2000.