New “Memory Power Management” Feature Found in Windows 8
Almost all of us are using and enjoying new "Windows 8" OS released by Microsoft. We have posted a big review which describes almost all interesting new features found in Windows 8. You can read the review at following link:
One AskVG reader "GUGUITO5" accidentally found a new interesting feature in Windows 8 which is related to Power management.
To reveal this new feature just follow these simple steps:
1. Press "WIN+R" key combination to open RUN box. Now type following:
It'll open Power Options window. You can also open it using Control Panel, Desktop Personalization and many other ways.
2. Now click on "Change plan settings" link near your current power plan.
3. Again click on "Change advanced power settings" link in next page. It'll open a new dialog box which allows you to change various advanced settings related to power management.
Here comes the new secret feature found in Windows 8.
Scroll down to bottom and you'll see "Memory power management" section as shown in following screenshot:
This new section introduced in Windows 8 allows you to change lots of advanced settings related to memory.
We are trying to find out what each option does. Please feel free to share your opinion about this new feature in Windows 8...
Posted in: Windows 8 / 8.1
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free Windows 7 RTM 90-day Trial Version
- Classic Shell 4.2.5: Get Classic Start Menu, Classic IE and Explorer Toolbar Buttons Back in Windows 7 and Later
- Mozilla Introduces New “Online Installer” (Stub Installer) for Firefox Web Browser
- Watch Full Bollywood Blockbuster Movies Online For Free on YouTube and Yahoo! MoviePlex
- ViPad: Free Application Launcher and Complete Windows Desktop Replacement
- Selection Search: Free Extension for Google Chrome to Search for Selected Text in Webpages