New “AWESOME” Easter Egg Found in YouTube Website
Everyone likes hidden secret Easter eggs present in software and games. Developers put some cool secret stuff in their software for fun which can be revealed or enabled by following a predefined set of steps. We have shared lots of such hidden secret Easter eggs found in various software in past. You can check out them at following links:
- [Tip] Revealing Hidden Secret "Unicorn" Easter Egg in Mozilla Firefox
- Hidden Secret Easter Eggs and Daydreams in Google Android Devices
- Hidden Secret Easter Eggs in Google Search
As you can see in above links, Google puts lots of hidden Easter eggs in its software and websites. Similar to Android and Google Search website, Google has also implemented many Easter eggs in its video streaming website "YouTube". We have shared almost all secret Easter eggs found in YouTube website in following exclusive article:
Today in this article, we are going to share another Easter egg found in YouTube website. Its a new Easter egg and can be revealed using following easy steps:
Open any video in YouTube website and make the video controls active. Actually to activate this Easter egg, the focus should be enabled on the video player. So click on the video so that the focus is transferred to the video player.
Alternatively, you can click on "Full Screen" button present on video player toolbar to play the video in full screen which will automatically put the focus on video player.
Now type AWESOME word using your keyboard. As soon as you finish typing AWESOME word, the progress bar in video player will start blinking/flashing and will show rainbow colors randomly which provides an awesome effect to the progress bar as shown in following image:
To make the progress bar normal, type AWESOME word again and it'll disable the rainbow color effect and will restore default progress bar in video player.
Thanks to our reader "Joe Bob" for sharing it...
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Hearts” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Remove or Hide Small Arrow (Tab Drop-Down Menu) from Mozilla Firefox Tab Bar?
- How to Change Lock Screen Background Image in Windows 8 and Later
- [Fix] Links from Yahoo! Messenger, FDM and avast! Open in IE Even If Firefox is Default Browser
- [FIX] Windows Explorer Doesn’t Show Thumbnail Previews in Windows Vista and Later
- How to Fix “Windows NT Setup Files Detected” Error Message While Running UXTheme Patcher in Windows XP