"AeroVG" theme is a new theme for Windows Vista users. Your system must be capable to run Aero to use this theme. This theme has been created specially for Aero users but Basic users can also use this theme. They'll get new Details pane (shell style), new progressbar and many other small changes.
- More transparent Start Menu and taskbar
- Start Menu has square corners instead of round corners which looks cool
- Only active window taskbar button is visible to make the taskbar more clean and stylish
- Checkbox and radio buttons are Apple leopard styled
- Cool blue progressbar in dialog boxes
- Blue Control Panel sidebar
- Cool dialog box buttons
- Cool Details pane which have different colors for different folders like Video, Pictures, etc
- Transparent addressbar and searchbar in Explorer
- Transparent titlebar and taskbar in maximized windows
- Dark hovered, clicked, selected area in Explorer as well as in menus. Vista default selection bar is very light in color and doesn't look proper sometimes
- New Menubar & Statusbar
And many other small changes. You can download this theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Also go through following tutorial which describes how to use 3rd party themes in Windows Vista:
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
If you are a Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 user, you can also enjoy this theme using following links:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Windows Vista Startup ORB Animation (aka Pearl Animation)?
- iKill: Another Tool to Remove Suspicious “Autorun.inf” Files from USB Drives
- Download Windows 7 Login Screen for Windows XP and Vista
- Get Windows 7 Like “Color and Appearance” Tab in Windows Vista
- How to Pin Windows 7 “God Mode” Shortcut to Taskbar?
- Download Yet Another Free Windows 7 Theme for WinRAR Archiver