Mozilla Firefox “about:support” Page Shows Modified Preferences, Installed Extensions and Other Details in Single Place
In Mozilla Firefox, you can tweak lots of settings using hidden "about:config" page. We have posted many Firefox tweaks in past which use this secret settings page.
Whenever you change a setting in "about:config" page, it gets stored in "perfs.js" file present in your Mozilla browser profile folder.
You can also check which preferences have been changed by you or an add-on using "about:config" page. The modified preferences are shown in BOLD so you can easily find out them.
Did you know there is another similar page present in Mozilla Firefox which can be used to show Firefox version details, modified preferences list and much more?
The page is called "Troubleshooting Information" and can be accessed by typing about:support in addressbar of Mozilla Firefox or by clicking on "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" in menubar or Firefox Menu button.
When you open "about:support" page, it shows following details:
- Application Basics
- Modified Preferences
It might come very handy in many occasions. Please let us know your opinion about this support page in Firefox. Did you already know about it?
Thanks to our friend Martin for this info...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows Photo Viewer Takes Too Much Time in Opening Images
- Complete Guide for Windows Customization Terms and Resources
- Google Redesigns Gmail Look, Adds New HD Themes, How to Instructions Inside
- Fix Problems While Installing or Upgrading to Windows 8.1
- How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows?
- Show/Hide Hidden Files & Folders on the fly in Windows