MinUI: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Hide All Toolbars Using Ctrl Key
If you use Mozilla Firefox and also love minimal UI, here is an excellent add-on for you.
"MinUI" is an awesome add-on for Mozilla Firefox which hides all toolbars including addressbar and Firefox Menu button as soon as you press "Ctrl" key.
You can bring them back by pressing "Ctrl" key again.
It might become very useful when you want to concentrate on a webpage and don't need any toolbar. In this way, you can get more extra free space to read the webpage content. It also helps when you are writing a comment or post and want more space to write.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable or Restrict New “Backgrounds” Feature in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications?
- Download Internet Explorer Developer Channel Version for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- Aomei Partition Assistant: Download Free Hard Disk Partition Manager Software for Windows
- How to Enable New “Compact Navigation” Feature in Google Chrome? Make Toolbar and Addressbar Auto-Hidden
- Things I Don’t Like in Mozilla Firefox 4.0
- Download Simple Patch to Enable Aero Glass Transparency and Personalization Features in Windows 7 Home Basic and Starter Editions