MinUI: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Hide All Toolbars Using Ctrl Key
If you use Mozilla Firefox and also love minimal UI, here is an excellent add-on for you.
"MinUI" is an awesome add-on for Mozilla Firefox which hides all toolbars including addressbar and Firefox Menu button as soon as you press "Ctrl" key.
You can bring them back by pressing "Ctrl" key again.
It might become very useful when you want to concentrate on a webpage and don't need any toolbar. In this way, you can get more extra free space to read the webpage content. It also helps when you are writing a comment or post and want more space to write.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] “Shellmanager Database is Corrupt or Missing” Error Message While (Un)Installing Nero Software in Windows
- [Fix] Mail Apps and Devices Show Incorrect Password Error After Enabling 2-Step Verification in Microsoft or Gmail Account
- How to Leave Windows Insider Program in Windows 10?
- [Solution] Cannot Change Desktop Wallpaper in Windows
- [Windows 10 Bug] Internet Explorer Still Points to Classic Windows Update’s WUApp.exe File
- Xmarks Bookmark Sync: Must Have Extension for All Web Browsers