MinUI: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Hide All Toolbars Using Ctrl Key
If you use Mozilla Firefox and also love minimal UI, here is an excellent add-on for you.
"MinUI" is an awesome add-on for Mozilla Firefox which hides all toolbars including addressbar and Firefox Menu button as soon as you press "Ctrl" key.
You can bring them back by pressing "Ctrl" key again.
It might become very useful when you want to concentrate on a webpage and don't need any toolbar. In this way, you can get more extra free space to read the webpage content. It also helps when you are writing a comment or post and want more space to write.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get “Hide Window When Minimized” Option Back in Windows Live Mail in Windows 7
- How to Restore Old Behavior of New Tab Page in Google Chrome, Disable Recently Visited Websites Thumbnails and Google Search
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2016?
- How to Restore Caret Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Fix] Can’t Apply “Windows Aero” Theme After Applying “Windows Basic” Theme in Windows 7
- Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack for Windows XP, Vista and 7