MinUI: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Hide All Toolbars Using Ctrl Key
If you use Mozilla Firefox and also love minimal UI, here is an excellent add-on for you.
"MinUI" is an awesome add-on for Mozilla Firefox which hides all toolbars including addressbar and Firefox Menu button as soon as you press "Ctrl" key.
You can bring them back by pressing "Ctrl" key again.
It might become very useful when you want to concentrate on a webpage and don't need any toolbar. In this way, you can get more extra free space to read the webpage content. It also helps when you are writing a comment or post and want more space to write.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Private Browsing Feature in Mozilla Firefox 3.0?
- [Tip] Get Direct Download Links of Windows 10 Offline ISO from Microsoft
- The Best Method to Hide Files and Folders in Windows Without Using 3rd Party Utilities
- [Software Update] Mozilla Firefox 50.0 Now Available for Download
- How to Enable “Group Policy Editor” (gpedit.msc) in Home and Starter Editions of Windows 7 and Later
- How to Change Default File Save Location in Microsoft Office?