MiniTool Partition Wizard: Download Free All-in-One Partition Manager for Windows
Many times when we want to install a new operating system such as Windows or Linux distro in our computers, we need to create a new partition on our hard disk drive to install the new OS. If we already have a free disk partition, we can install the OS on it but sometimes we don't have any free partition. In such cases we need to resize an existing partition to get some free disk space and then create a new partition using that free space to install the OS.
Although Windows comes with a built-in Disk Management utility (diskmgmt.msc) but its not an advanced disk manager program. It provides very basic features and can't be used for advanced hard disk management tasks.
To manage hard disk partitions like a pro, we need 3rd party disk manager software. We have listed many free hard disk partition manager software in past in following exclusive article:
Today in this article, we are going to share another free partition manager software for Windows.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a free and all-in-one partition manager program for Windows operating system which comes with many advanced and useful features to help you in managing hard disk partitions and protect its important data.
It allows you to perform following operations on hard disk partitions:
- Create partitions
- Resize partitions (extend/shrink)
- Move partitions
- Delete partitions
- Format/wipe partitions
- Hide/unhide partitions
- Split/merge partitions
- Align partitions to optimize SSD I/O performance
- Copy/clone partitions and disk
- Recover lost or deleted partitions
- Rebuild MBR table
- Convert file system (NTFS to FAT32 and FAT/FAT32 to NTFS)
- Convert disk partition table type (MBR to GPT and GPT to MBR)
- Migrate OS to SSD/HD without cloning the entire disk
- Total support for storage spaces in Windows 8 and Windows 10
- The bootable edition of MiniTool Partition Wizard supports boot from UEFI
MiniTool Partition Wizard can be used in Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10. It can be used in both 32-bit (x86) as well as 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows. It supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 and Ext3 file systems.
Interested people can download this software using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable “Open Command Window Here” Option in Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- Add “Desktop Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- Will Windows 8 be a Good OS for Desktop PCs?
- How to Access Linux Partitions (ext2, ext3, ext4) From Windows in Dual-Boot System?
- Hidden Secret “Exit Explorer” Option in Windows 8 and 8.1 Taskbar
- [Did You Know] Google Chrome Allows You to Pin Website Shortcuts on Windows Taskbar, Start Menu and Desktop