Many times when we insert a disc in our CD/DVD drive, it can't read the data and shows error message. Same thing happens when we want to write data on a blank disc.
To fix these problems, Microsoft has released a new Fixit.
This new Fixit automatically diagnoses and repairs problems with your CD or DVD drive when trying to read or burn media.
What it fixes...
- Your CD or DVD Drive does not read or write and is shown as disabled
- The media in your CD or DVD drive cannot be read
- The media cannot be written to by your CD or DVD drive
- You receive one of the following errors:
- A class specific or device specific driver is missing or corrupt
- A CD or DVD drive cannot be found or is not connected
- The CD or DVD drive is experiencing a problem that prevents it from working properly
- The CD or DVD drive is not accessible via an assigned drive letter
You can download the Fixit using following link:
Thanks to our friend "Rob Margel" for sharing it...