Microsoft Provides Windows 8 Developer Preview Product Key
Most of us are testing recently released Windows 8 Developer Preview which comes with many new features and enhancements.
We told you earlier about a new "Recovery" feature found in Windows 8 which allows you to Refresh or Reset your PC. To read more about it check point 14 in following review:
But you might have noticed that if you try to reinstall / reset Windows 8 Developer Preview, it asks you to enter a product key. Please note that Microsoft didn't provide any product key for Windows 8 Developer Preview. In fact it doesn't ask for any product key to enter at the installation time.
Then what to do? Which key you should enter? Here is the answer!
Microsoft employee "Michael" @ MSDN forums provided product key for Windows 8 Developer Preview build and Server edition which can be used at the time of reinstallation or reset.
Following is Windows 8 Developer Preview product key:
And following is product key for Server edition of Windows 8 Developer Preview:
Please note that the above keys will only work in Windows 8 Developer Preview and not in Beta, RC or final RTM version.
Posted in: Windows 8 / 8.1
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows Live Mail Stopped Syncing Hotmail, Outlook and Other Microsoft Email Accounts
- How to Fix Old Classic Context Menu Problem in Windows Vista and 7
- [Fix] Compatibility Tab Missing and System Restore Crashing Problems in Windows Vista and 7
- Reason Behind Less Activities
- [Bug] Google Chrome Showing Thin Black Bar at Bottom of Window
- 3 Secret Hidden Tabs “Search, Available Updates, Recent Updates” Found in Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta Add-ons Manager