Download Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Good news for Office 2007 users! Microsoft has released Service Pack 3 (SP3) for Office 2007 suite.
According to Microsoft, Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) provides the latest updates which include two main categories of fixes:
- Previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. In addition to general product fixes, this includes improvements in stability, in performance, and in security.
- All the public updates, security updates, cumulative updates, and hotfixes that were released through September 2011.
Please note that Service Pack 3 includes all fixes which were included in Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 so you do not have to install Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 before you install Service Pack 3.
List of Office 2007 SP3 improvements:
- Documents that require custom security trimming are not returned from alert search queries, even if the user who created the alert could see and query for these documents.
- Non-Unicode characters in certain error message strings now display correctly.
- Four new bibliography styles are now available in the "Word Citations & Bibliography" feature: Harvard Anglia, IEEE, APA Sixth Edition, and MLA Seventh Edition.
- Chinese New Year holiday is now included in the Outlook calendar for Singapore.
- Fixes an issue in which Excel 2007 sometimes crashes when you open an Excel workbook previously saved in a newer version of Excel. This occurs if the file uses a new feature that is not available in the 2007 Office system.
- Fixes issues with the Pre and Post Reform rules in the French Thesaurus.
- Fixes an issue in which encryption settings are not configurable when they are used with a file format compatibility pack converter and Office 2003 or an earlier version of Office.
- Fixes an issue in which a crash sometimes occurs when an Excel workbook is opened in Excel and then previewed by using the Windows Explorer preview pane feature.
- Fixes an issue in which Excel Slicers and Ribbon customizations are lost when an XLSX file is first saved as an ODS file, and then saved as an XLSX file in Excel 2007.
SP3 can be installed for Office 2007 with SP1 or SP2. Supported operating systems are Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003 and Windows 7.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Microsoft Office
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Tools -> Folder Options and Registry Editor in Windows
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu
- Enable “Pin to Start Menu” Option for Folders in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Force Enable Snap Feature and Run Metro Apps on Low Screen Resolutions in Windows 8?
- [Tip] Add an Option to Toggle Aero Glass Frame On or Off in Google Chrome?
- How to Restore Previous Windows Version After Upgrading to Windows 10?