Microsoft Asks, What’s Your Inbox Like?
Who are you? A Piler, A Filer or A Deleter? No no, we are not asking you this. Its Microsoft who wants to ask it to you.
Actually Microsoft has launched a new website "What's Your Inbox Like?" which helps you in finding what kind of e-mailer you are.
When you open it, it provides 3 options to choose from:
- Happy mess
- Sorted and ordered
- Lean and light
If you select happy mess, you are a Piler. You keep almost every email. Who cares if its from yesterday or the 90s, its all good.
If you select sorted and ordered, you are a Filer. You like keeping a well-organized Inbox. If your email is in order you are in order.
If you select lean and light, you are a Deleter. You don't like a lot of email in your Inbox. You just want to read the stuff that matters and trash the rest.
You'll definitely have fun in checking out this new website:
So who are you? Piler, Filer or Deleter?
Thanks to our reader "jaycee13" for sharing it...
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Cooking Windows Vista SP3
- How to Change or Use Custom DNS Server Settings in Windows?
- Get Approx. 1 GB Free Space by Removing Unnecessary Files After Installing SP1 in Windows Vista
- How to Restore Default “New Tab” Page in Internet Explorer 8?
- Best Free Desktop Email Clients and Alternatives to Microsoft Outlook
- Download Awesome Glass Theme for RocketDock