MetroViewer: Simple Image Viewer for Windows with Metro UI
We have blogged about "FluentNotepad" in past which is a simple Notepad for Windows with Office 2010 look-like ribbon UI. The same developer has created an image viewer for Windows which comes with Metro UI.
"MetroViewer" is a simple image viewer for Windows developed by SalvoG92 @ DA. Its a simple and basic image viewer with a clean and minimal UI.
You can click on the folder icon given in toolbar to open an image or just drag-n-drop the image to the image viewer.
If you want to move the window, just click on anywhere and drag-n-drop it.
To maximize the window, double-click on the titlebar where you see the text MetroViewer.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Mac OS X Lion Icon Pack
- Best Free Image Editors and Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop
- [Tip] Dual Boot Between Windows 10 and Your Existing Windows 7/8.1 OS
- Windows 7 in a Box: Get All System Settings in One Place
- Add AskVG.com or Other Website Links in Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- How to Switch between Stable, Beta and Developer Preview Channels in Google Chrome?