We all know that Microsoft is putting the new Metro UI everywhere including Windows 8, Microsoft's official website, etc. New Metro UI looks clean and makes the interface easy to use.
"Metro7" is a new theme for Windows 7 created by "aymenGH99" @ DA which has been created after getting inspired from new Metro UI. It looks very clean and smooth and Metro UI lovers will definitely like it.
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download the theme using following link:
Extract the downloaded RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and then follow the instructions given in following tutorial:
NOTE: If you also want to change back/forward buttons in Windows Explorer and Start ORB, both things are included in the theme pack. You need to replace "C:\Windows\System32\ExplorerFrame.dll" file with the new DLL present in "Extras" folder of downloaded RAR file. Visit following tutorial to learn how to replace system files:
To change Start ORB, you can follow the instructions given in following article:
Also don't forget to install the fonts included in the theme pack. Just right-click on the fonts and select Install option.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows Explorer Always Opens in Libraries View in Windows 7, How to Change Target Folder?
- Download Free and Official Themes for Google Chrome
- How to Add Windows 7 “God Mode” Icon in Control Panel and My Computer Window?
- Download Windows XP “Zune” Theme for Windows 7
- Download Windows XP “Luna Silver” Theme for Windows 7
- AeroBar: Free Portable Utility to Show Titlebar Text in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer