We all know that Microsoft is putting the new Metro UI everywhere including Windows 8, Microsoft's official website, etc. New Metro UI looks clean and makes the interface easy to use.
"Metro7" is a new theme for Windows 7 created by "aymenGH99" @ DA which has been created after getting inspired from new Metro UI. It looks very clean and smooth and Metro UI lovers will definitely like it.
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download the theme using following link:
Extract the downloaded RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and then follow the instructions given in following tutorial:
NOTE: If you also want to change back/forward buttons in Windows Explorer and Start ORB, both things are included in the theme pack. You need to replace "C:\Windows\System32\ExplorerFrame.dll" file with the new DLL present in "Extras" folder of downloaded RAR file. Visit following tutorial to learn how to replace system files:
To change Start ORB, you can follow the instructions given in following article:
Also don't forget to install the fonts included in the theme pack. Just right-click on the fonts and select Install option.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows Show Desktop Link: Get the Good Old “Show Desktop” Icon Back in Windows 7
- How to Remove Nokia PC Suite, My Sharing Folders, Web Folders or Other Unwanted Items from My Computer Window?
- How to Restrict Users from Customizing Lock Screen in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- Download FREE Bootable Rescue CDs from Kaspersky, BitDefender, AVG, Avira, F-Secure, VIPRE, Panda and Dr.Web Antivirus
- SMFixer: Free Tool to Repair and Enable Corrupted Safe Mode in Windows
- How to Quickly Clear or Disable “Recently Opened Programs” List in Start Menu in Windows Vista and 7?