Metro UI: Download Windows 8 Metro Style Black, Blue and White Themes for Yahoo! Messenger
We all know about new Metro UI which was introduced in Windows Phone 7 and now Microsoft is trying to use it in all Microsoft's official applications, websites and upcoming Windows version "Windows 8".
We have shared lots of themes for Windows 7 inspired from Metro UI. Now its turn of Yahoo! Messenger.
Today we are going to share 3 awesome Windows 8 Metro style themes for Yahoo! Messenger:
- Metro Black
- Metro Blue
- Metro White
"Metro Black" and "Metro Blue" themes have been created by "Daddy-M" @ DA and "Metro White" theme has been created by "Lerauxe" @ DA.
These themes completely revamp Yahoo! Messenger's UI. The new interface looks clean and minimal and completely matches with Microsoft's Metro UI.
Following are previews of all 3 Yahoo! Messenger skins in action:
How To Use Instructions:
To apply and use "Metro Black" and "Metro Blue" themes, you just need to download the ZIP file, extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and then run the appropriate EXE file. It'll automatically extract the required files to Yahoo! Messenger folder and now you can apply the skin using "Messenger -> Preferences -> Appearance" menu.
To apply and use "Metro White" theme, download and extract the ZIP file and copy the "WHITE" folder present in extracted archive to "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Skins" folder. 64-bit Windows users will need to copy the content to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\Skins" folder. After copying, start Yahoo! Messenger and change the theme using "Messenger -> Preferences -> Appearance" menu.
You can also check out other cool themes for Yahoo! Messenger using following links:
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Skin for Yahoo! Messenger 9 and 10
- Download Mac OS X Skin for Yahoo! Messenger 9 and 10
- Download Windows Vista Skin "Y! Vista Reloaded" for Yahoo! Messenger
- Download Windows Vista Blue Skin "Y! Vista Blue" for Yahoo! Messenger
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Fix “Copy Items” & “Move Items” Dialog Box Cut-Off Problem in Windows?
- ZeuAPP: Download and Install 160+ Free Software Within Few Clicks
- How to Disable Aero Glass Border Frame in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) in Windows Vista and 7?
- How to Access Linux Partitions (ext2, ext3, ext4) From Windows in Dual-Boot System?
- Get Windows 7 “Desktop Background Slide Show” Feature in XP and Vista Using Microsoft Official “Winter Fun Wallpaper Changer” Powertoy
- Truth Behind Hidden Secret “God Mode” (aka Master Control Panel) Found in Windows 7 and Later