Download “K-Lite Mega Codec Pack” or “Media Player Classic” to Play All Popular Media Files in Windows
Many times we download music or video files from Internet but can't play them in our computers. The reason behind this problem is missing codecs. To be able to play those media files, we need to install the required codec in our system using a codec pack.
"K-Lite Mega Codec Pack" is one of the best codec packs available on Internet. Just install it and get ready to enjoy any kind of popular media file formats in your Windows. You can watch DVDs, listen to all media files. You'll not have any problem in playing any media file.
The best thing is that you can play all the things in built-in "Windows Media Player" program of Windows. It also installs "Media Player Classic" application which is an excellent and lightweight media player that looks similar to Windows Media Player 6.4 but comes with many additional features.
It also supports subtitles and lots more. The best feature of Media Player Classic is the ability to modify the filters when playing your favorite video files.
You can download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack using following link:
If you want to install only Media Player Classic program, you can download its standalone version using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add “Disk Cleanup” Option in Drive Context Menu in Windows
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows Vista Facts, Bugs and Goof-ups
- How to Add “Network Connections” Folder in My Computer Window?
- How to Stop Windows Live Mail from Blocking Unsupported File Types in Attachments?
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem
- How to Fix Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) Stuck at First Run Welcome Page?