Many times we download music or video files from Internet but can't play them in our computers. The reason behind this problem is missing codecs. To be able to play those media files, we need to install the required codec in our system using a codec pack.
"K-Lite Mega Codec Pack" is one of the best codec packs available on Internet. Just install it and get ready to enjoy any kind of popular media file formats in your Windows. You can watch DVDs, listen to all media files. You'll not have any problem in playing any media file.
The best thing is that you can play all the things in built-in "Windows Media Player" program of Windows. It also installs "Media Player Classic" application which is an excellent and lightweight media player that looks similar to Windows Media Player 6.4 but comes with many additional features.
It also supports subtitles and lots more. The best feature of Media Player Classic is the ability to modify the filters when playing your favorite video files.
You can download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack using following link:
If you want to install only Media Player Classic program, you can download its standalone version using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] Options to Change Hidden Files and Folders Settings are not Available in Folder Options
- [AIO] How to Get All Good Old Classic Features Back in Windows 7
- Complete Guide for Windows Customization Terms and Resources
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- How to Fix “Cannot Create File” Error Message Problem While Saving Files in Resource Hacker?
- Download Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)