Download “K-Lite Mega Codec Pack” or “Media Player Classic” to Play All Popular Media Files in Windows
Many times we download music or video files from Internet but can't play them in our computers. The reason behind this problem is missing codecs. To be able to play those media files, we need to install the required codec in our system using a codec pack.
"K-Lite Mega Codec Pack" is one of the best codec packs available on Internet. Just install it and get ready to enjoy any kind of popular media file formats in your Windows. You can watch DVDs, listen to all media files. You'll not have any problem in playing any media file.
The best thing is that you can play all the things in built-in "Windows Media Player" program of Windows. It also installs "Media Player Classic" application which is an excellent and lightweight media player that looks similar to Windows Media Player 6.4 but comes with many additional features.
It also supports subtitles and lots more. The best feature of Media Player Classic is the ability to modify the filters when playing your favorite video files.
You can download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack using following link:
If you want to install only Media Player Classic program, you can download its standalone version using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Why Microsoft Removed Toolbar Button Icons in New Windows Live Mail Version?
- Logon Editor: Advanced Login Screen Editor for Windows 7
- How to Disable / Restrict Use of USB Storage Devices in Windows?
- [FIX] Windows Vista or Server 2008 Computer Hangs and Stops Responding While Applying User Settings at Login Screen
- Get Windows Vista Style System Properties in Windows XP
- [Bug] Taskbar Context Menu won’t Close in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1