MailBrowserBackup: Backup Your Web Browsers and Email Clients Profiles
"MailBrowserBackup" is an excellent utility which allows you to take complete backup of your web browser, email client and instant messenger profiles.
Its a portable utility so you don't need to install it.l Simply run its EXE file and take the backups.
Taking backups and restoring is absolutely easy task. Run the application and it'll detect the installed browsers, email clients, messengers and a few other supported applications like Filezilla, etc. Select the desired items from the list and click on "Backup" button.
Supported Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- SRWare Iron
- Apple Safari
Supported Email Clients:
- Windows Mail
- Windows Live Mail
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003/2007
Other Supported Applications:
- Windows Contacts
- Windows Calendar
- Windows Live Messenger Accounts
- Windows Live Messenger Plus! Chat Logs
You'll need to close the running application before taking its backup. It supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Glass Notepad in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Disable Window Border Blur in Windows 7?
- WinThunder: Get Quick Access to Weather, Favorite Shortcuts, Files, Folders, Apps in Windows 7 System Tray
- Install All Post-SP1 Updates Offline in Windows 7 Using Convenience Rollup Package
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Calculator in Windows XP and Vista
- vLite: Freeware to Create Unattended Setup Disc of Windows Vista, Slipstream Service Packs and Integrate Drivers