Make Your Linux Desktop Look-Like Mac OS X Leopard Using Transformation Packs
Today we are going to share 2 Mac OS X transformation packs for Linux operating system. These transformation packs will make your Linux Desktop look-like Mac OS X Leopard.
"Mac4Lin" transformation pack brings the look-n-feel of Mac OS X Leopard on *nix GTK based systems such as GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, openSolaris, etc.
This customization pack changes desktop theme, icons, login screen, dock interface and much more. It also includes several 3rd party apps to provide Mac OS X features in Linux.
This skin pack completely transforms Linux into Mac OS X Leopard. Following is a preview of this transformation pack in action:
If you want to make Linux OS look-like Mac OS X Leopard, you should definitely give it a try. You can download it using following link:
Macbuntu is another open-source transformation pack which transforms your Linux operating system into Mac OS X. Although Macbuntu was specifically developed for Ubuntu Linux OS, but it can be used in other OS based on Debian/GTK. This transformation pack makes Linux OS look-like Mac OS X.
The Macbuntu installation is very easy. It also comes with uninstall option which can restore all of your original settings if you want to restore default user interface.
How to Install Instructions:
- First download the transformation pack and save it on your Desktop.
- Now extract the pack.
- Open a terminal and type cd Desktop/Macbuntu-10.10/ command and press enter.
- Now type ./install.sh and press enter.
- Follow the directions and it'll install the required stuff.
How to Uninstall Instructions:
- Open terminal and type cd Desktop/Macbuntu-10.10/ command and press enter.
- Now type ./uninstall.sh and press enter.
- Follow directions and it'll restore default settings.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Stacked Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome
- [Fix] Windows 10 Anniversary or November Update Not Showing on Your Computer
- Get Facebook Messenger for Windows and Web Browsers
- Download Free Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 VHD Images for Microsoft Virtual PC
- [Tip] Disable Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) Upgrade Notification in Windows 7
- How to Fix “Cannot Create File” Error Message Problem While Saving Files in Resource Hacker?