Tweak and Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Using Logon Editor
Today we are going to share an advanced login screen editor which not only allows you to change the background but also allows you to change text and button set transparency and shadow effects.
"Logon Editor" is an advanced login screen editor for Windows 7 users which allows you to:
- Change Login screen background image
- Change Login screen text and button set transparency and shadow
- Save login screen to distribute
- Take screenshot of the login screen
This excellent tool has been created by "PacMani" @ DA.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: It seems the software has been removed by the developer but you can check many other similar free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows 10 Bug] 2 Context Menus Appear at Same Time in Taskbar
- [FAQ] “Get Windows 10” App and “Reserve Your Free Upgrade” Notification Icon
- AutoRun Disabler: Free Portable Utility to Disable Autorun Functionality in Windows
- UserTile: Freeware to Get Windows 8 User Picture Tile (Avatar) in Taskbar Notification Area of Windows 7
- How to Enable Direct2D & DirectWrite Hardware Acceleration in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 8?