LiveAndroid: LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS on PC
"LiveAndroid" is a LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS running on x86 platforms.
If you want to give Google Android a try, but don't feel like buying a T-Mobile G1, LiveAndroid lets you download a LiveCD disc image of the Google Android operating system.
Just burn the image to a disc, stick it in a CD-ROM drive, and reboot your computer and you can check out Android without installing it or affecting any files on your PC.
You can also use the disc image in a virtualization application like Virtual Box or Microsoft Virtual PC or built-in Hyper-V feature, if you want to try the operating system without even rebooting your computer.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks our reader "Marc" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Enable Improved and Stylish Bookmark Pop-up in Opera
- Aomei Partition Assistant: Download Free Hard Disk Partition Manager Software for Windows
- How to Remove “Burn” Button from Windows Explorer Command Bar in Windows 7?
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- How to Enable / Disable New Welcome Screen, Log Off and Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows XP?
- [Fix] Can’t Open Bing, MSN, Outlook or Other Microsoft Websites in Windows 10