LiveAndroid: LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS on PC
"LiveAndroid" is a LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS running on x86 platforms.
If you want to give Google Android a try, but don't feel like buying a T-Mobile G1, LiveAndroid lets you download a LiveCD disc image of the Google Android operating system.
Just burn the image to a disc, stick it in a CD-ROM drive, and reboot your computer and you can check out Android without installing it or affecting any files on your PC.
You can also use the disc image in a virtualization application like Virtual Box or Microsoft Virtual PC or built-in Hyper-V feature, if you want to try the operating system without even rebooting your computer.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks our reader "Marc" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Official Crysis Warhead Desktop Theme for Windows XP Absolutely FREE, No Patching Required
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Developer Options” Menu in Google Android Mobile Phones and Tablets
- How to Get “Minimize to System Tray” Feature Back in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) in Windows 7?
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 7?
- How to Get URL Bar and Tab Bar in Same Row in Mozilla Firefox Similar to Internet Explorer?
- [Fix] Windows 10 Anniversary or November Update Not Showing on Your Computer