LiveAndroid: LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS on PC
"LiveAndroid" is a LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS running on x86 platforms.
If you want to give Google Android a try, but don't feel like buying a T-Mobile G1, LiveAndroid lets you download a LiveCD disc image of the Google Android operating system.
Just burn the image to a disc, stick it in a CD-ROM drive, and reboot your computer and you can check out Android without installing it or affecting any files on your PC.
You can also use the disc image in a virtualization application like Virtual Box or Microsoft Virtual PC or built-in Hyper-V feature, if you want to try the operating system without even rebooting your computer.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks our reader "Marc" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Windows 7 Style Classic Explorer Features in “This PC” in Windows 8 and Later
- [Windows Fix] “Sharing” Tab Missing in Folder Properties and Context Menu
- [Tip] Reclaim Free Space by Removing Old Windows Updates Files in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- How to Get Separate “Stop” and “Reload” Buttons in Mozilla Firefox?
- List of Windows XP System Files to Customize Using Resource Hacker
- How to Extract Original (Default) System Files from Windows Setup Disc?