LiveAndroid: LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS on PC
"LiveAndroid" is a LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS running on x86 platforms.
If you want to give Google Android a try, but don't feel like buying a T-Mobile G1, LiveAndroid lets you download a LiveCD disc image of the Google Android operating system.
Just burn the image to a disc, stick it in a CD-ROM drive, and reboot your computer and you can check out Android without installing it or affecting any files on your PC.
You can also use the disc image in a virtualization application like Virtual Box or Microsoft Virtual PC or built-in Hyper-V feature, if you want to try the operating system without even rebooting your computer.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks our reader "Marc" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [FIX] Internet Explorer Metro Tile Missing from Windows 8 Start Screen or Metro IE Doesn’t Start
- How to Automatic Log into Windows Without Entering Username and Password?
- Windows 8 Will Come With Support for USB 3.0, Microsoft Confirms
- How to Enable “Group Policy Editor” (gpedit.msc) in Home and Starter Editions of Windows 7 and Later
- Why 64-bit Windows Users Face Login or Other Problems After Modifying System Files Using Resource Hacker?
- Get Windows 7 Icons in Windows XP Using SevenVG Icon Pack