Download Leopard Safari Skin for Maxthon Web Browser
I'm glad to announce my second skin "Leopard Safari" for Maxthon 2.x browser. I have tried to make Maxthon look-a-like Safari browser which has been recently released by Apple.
Just download the zip file, extract its contents and then double-click on "Leopard Safari.m2s" file and Maxthon will automatically install and apply it.
For the best experience, disable unwanted toolbar and buttons, disable Windows Frame and make your maxthon look-a-like in the screenshot:
To make the task easier I have included 2 extra files "Config.ini" and "ui.xml" in this pack. Just copy them to following folder:
This folder will already contain the same files, so replace them with these new files. Now open Maxthon and your toolbars, buttons, etc will be automatically set like Safari.
I hope you'll like it.
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Registry Tweak to Disable Start Screen for All Applications in Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2016 RTM Now Available for Download
- Download Microsoft Zune Desktop Theme for Windows XP
- How To Enable “Search For Text When I Start Typing” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- Truth Behind Hidden Secret “God Mode” (aka Master Control Panel) Found in Windows 7 and Later
- [Fix] “There was a Problem Sending the Command to the Program” Error Message in Windows