JumpPad: Free Tool to Get Mac OS X Lion “Launchpad” in Windows Vista and 7
"Launchpad" is a new application launcher introduced in Apple's Mac OS X Lion. It provides iOS look-like home screen view in Mac OS X Lion.
Now our friend "Solo-Dev" @ DA has created a similar free tool for Windows Vista and 7.
"JumpPad" is a portable free tool which brings Mac OS X Lion's Launchpad like interface to Windows Vista and 7 Desktop. It makes the use of hot corners for showing list of programs that are installed in your system.
It works in both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions.
To launch it, simply move your mouse cursor to top-left corner of screen. You can change its settings by clicking on its icon at top-right corner.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Secret HIBERNATE Button in Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows XP?
- Download Mac OS X Lion User Pictures Pack
- Get Windows Vista Look-Like MSPaint in Windows XP
- [Help & Support] Frequently Asked Problems (FAQ) with Solutions
- Enable “Pin to Start Menu” Option for Folders in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP