If your computer system is running slow and giving you random problems, it might be infected with a virus. You can find and remove the virus from your PC using following simple steps:
STEP 1 : Post Your HijackThis Log File Content
Download HijackThis from the link given below and scan your system with it. It'll generate a log file, copy the content of the log file and post here.
STEP 2 : Fix Suggested Entries in Safe Mode
Note down the suggested entries and boot your Windows in Safe Mode by pressing "F8" key at system startup and select "Safe Mode" option. If you can't boot into Safe Mode, check following topics:
Once you boot into Safe Mode, run HijackThis again, select all suggested entries and click on "Fix checked" button.
It'll remove the suspicious items from your computer system.
Also don't forget to install and scan your computer system with a good anti-virus and anti-spyware for better protection:
Also you can use online scanners to scan your system for free:
STEP 3 : Fix Other Remaining Issues and Make Windows Faster
If you still face some problems like Task Manager, Registry Editor, etc disabled, check out following topic:
You can also visit following tutorials to speedup your Windows:
PS: Comments in this topic are deleted on regular basis to reduce database overhead. So don't think too much if your comment gets deleted.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [AskVG Gallery] Download Themes, Skins, Icon Packs and Wallpapers for Windows
- Popular Games “Angry Birds” and “Bad Piggies” Now Available for Windows PC, Download Link Inside
- [Fix] Windows Live Messenger (WLM) Auto Starts While Opening Hotmail Website in Internet Explorer (IE)
- One of The Best Windows Explorer Shell Extension “FilerFrog” Becomes FREE, Download NOW
- [Fix] Windows 7 Shows Blurry Thumbnails for Aero Themes in Desktop Personalization Window
- How to Change Registered Owner and Organization Name in Windows?