Different computer users use different web browsers. Some people use Internet Explorer which is the built-in web browser of Windows OS. Some people prefer to use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or other 3rd party web browsers.
Did you ever wish to compare these browsers to find out which is the best among all? Don't worry. Microsoft has compared the latest Internet Explorer 9 with other browsers Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 11 and Google Chrome 9.0 Beta and has released the comparison chart for public.
Please note that these browser versions were the latest at the time of testing and writing this article.
The big comparison chart shows various tests divided in following categories:
- Ease of Use
- Web Standards and Compatibility
- Developer Tools
And following is the official comparison chart:
After looking at the tests everything seems the best for IE9 obviously. But we should not forget that Microsoft took the test upon beta versions of Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and Google Chrome 9.0 where as they took final version of IE9.
What do you guys think about the whole test? Do you agree with the results?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable or Install Windows Media Center in Windows 8?
- Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar Tweaks: Auto-Hide and Multi-Row Toolbar
- Customize “Single Click Select All” Feature in Mozilla Firefox Addressbar
- Librarian: Freeware to Tweak and Customize Library Feature in Windows 7
- [Windows 8 Upgrade Paths] How to Upgrade from Windows XP, Vista, 7 to Windows 8?
- [Fix] “The AC Power Adapter Type is Incorrect or Cannot be Determined” Warning Message at Startup in Laptops