Different computer users use different web browsers. Some people use Internet Explorer which is the built-in web browser of Windows OS. Some people prefer to use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or other 3rd party web browsers.
Did you ever wish to compare these browsers to find out which is the best among all? Don't worry. Microsoft has compared the latest Internet Explorer 9 with other browsers Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 11 and Google Chrome 9.0 Beta and has released the comparison chart for public.
Please note that these browser versions were the latest at the time of testing and writing this article.
The big comparison chart shows various tests divided in following categories:
- Ease of Use
- Web Standards and Compatibility
- Developer Tools
And following is the official comparison chart:
After looking at the tests everything seems the best for IE9 obviously. But we should not forget that Microsoft took the test upon beta versions of Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and Google Chrome 9.0 where as they took final version of IE9.
What do you guys think about the whole test? Do you agree with the results?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Good Old Start Button (ORB) and Start Menu in Windows 8?
- Google Adds New Minimal Theme to Gmail, How to Instructions Inside
- Windows 8 Will Come With Support for USB 3.0, Microsoft Confirms
- How to Restrict Users from Customizing Lock Screen in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Remove Library Pane (Libraries Header) from Windows 7 Explorer?
- Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP