Comparison between Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome Web Browsers
Different computer users use different web browsers. Some people use Internet Explorer which is the built-in web browser of Windows OS. Some people prefer to use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or other 3rd party web browsers.
Did you ever wish to compare these browsers to find out which is the best among all? Don't worry. Microsoft has compared the latest stable version of Internet Explorer with latest beta versions of other 3rd party browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and has released the comparison chart for public.
Please note that these browser versions were the latest at the time of testing and writing this article.
The big comparison chart shows various tests divided in following categories:
- Ease of Use
- Web Standards and Compatibility
- Developer Tools
And following is the official comparison chart:
After looking at the tests everything seems the best for IE obviously. But we should not forget that Microsoft took the test upon beta versions of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome where as they took the final version of IE.
What do you guys think about the whole test? Do you agree with the results?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) Public Beta
- [Fix] “The Update is Not Applicable to Your Computer” Error Message While Installing Windows 8.1 Preview from Store
- How to Disable Warning Message While Unchecking “Hide Protected Operating System Files” Option in Folder Options
- How to Restore “Close Multiple Tabs” Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Internet Explorer?
- How to Remove Annoying Focus Rectangle Around Buttons and Other Items in Windows?
- YouTube Tests New Design “Cosmic Panda” for Videos, Playlists and Channels, Try NOW