Comparison between Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome Web Browsers
Different computer users use different web browsers. Some people use Internet Explorer which is the built-in web browser of Windows OS. Some people prefer to use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or other 3rd party web browsers.
Did you ever wish to compare these browsers to find out which is the best among all? Don't worry. Microsoft has compared the latest stable version of Internet Explorer with latest beta versions of other 3rd party browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and has released the comparison chart for public.
Please note that these browser versions were the latest at the time of testing and writing this article.
The big comparison chart shows various tests divided in following categories:
- Ease of Use
- Web Standards and Compatibility
- Developer Tools
And following is the official comparison chart:
After looking at the tests everything seems the best for IE obviously. But we should not forget that Microsoft took the test upon beta versions of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome where as they took the final version of IE.
What do you guys think about the whole test? Do you agree with the results?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Tweak and Customize Windows 8 Task Manager Functionality
- How to Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” Collecting Information in Windows 7
- [Tip] How to Get Extra Free Disk Space in Windows?
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- Download Windows 8 RTM Theme for Windows XP
- Add “Desktop Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later