Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Preview for Windows 7 Coming in November 2012
We all know that Windows 8 comes with a new version of Internet Explorer which is IE10. It comes with many new features, improvements and a few UI changes. But it was not available to any other Windows version such as Windows XP, Vista or 7.
Today Microsoft has officially announced that Internet Explorer 10 will also be released for Windows 7. A preview version (most probably beta) of IE10 for Windows 7 will be released in mid-November so that people can test it and can provide feedback to Microsoft. It'll help Microsoft in fixing bugs and issues before the final release of the browser.
Once the testing completes, the final RTM version of IE10 will release. According to Microsoft, IE10 on Windows 7 has the same standards based platform for developers to target as IE10 on Windows 8. IE10 was developed as an entirely new browser with Windows 8, with more performance and developer capabilities. IE10 brings improved real-world site performance and additional standards support to Windows 7 that Web developers have been asking for.
UPDATE: IE10 RTM has been released and available for download. You can download it using following link:
Also check out following exclusive IE10 review to learn about new features and updates present in IE10:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- mStartEX: Windows 8 Style Start Menu Replacement for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Restore About:Config Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Uninstall / Remove Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows?
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 10?
- [Tip] Add Secret “Hide File Names” Option in “View” Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- How to Disable or Customize “Backspace Key” in Mozilla Firefox?