We all know that Microsoft has released a Platform Preview build of the upcoming version of Internet Explorer i.e. IE10.
Did you know that IE10 platform preview allows you to switch between IE5, IE7, IE8, IE9 and IE10 rendering modes?
Microsoft has introduced a new feature in IE10 preview build which allows you to force the rendering mode using Debug menu. You can use this feature using following simple steps:
1. Open IE10 platform preview and click on Debug menu.
2. Now you can select any desired rendering mode. Its called Document mode in IE10. Select any "Force IE Document Mode" option.
3. You can also use keyboard shortcut ALT+5, 7, 8, 9 and 0 to force IE5, IE7, IE8, IE9 and IE10 document modes respectively.
4. To reset document mode, simply select "Reset Document Mode to page default" option or press CTRL+ALT+0 keys.
5. Whatever document mode you select, its shown in Status bar.
Really nice feature for users as well as website developers to test their websites in different IE versions.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Restore Default Smart Bookmarks Folders in Mozilla Firefox?
- Personas: New Easy to Install & Easy to Use Skins for Mozilla Firefox
- How to Add or Remove Items from “New” Context Menu in Windows?
- How to Show “New Windows Updates Available” Notification Icon in Windows 8 Taskbar?
- Download Free Official Themes for Google Chrome Web Browser
- Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP