We all know that Microsoft has released a Platform Preview build of the upcoming version of Internet Explorer i.e. IE10.
Did you know that IE10 platform preview allows you to switch between IE5, IE7, IE8, IE9 and IE10 rendering modes?
Microsoft has introduced a new feature in IE10 preview build which allows you to force the rendering mode using Debug menu. You can use this feature using following simple steps:
1. Open IE10 platform preview and click on Debug menu.
2. Now you can select any desired rendering mode. Its called Document mode in IE10. Select any "Force IE Document Mode" option.
3. You can also use keyboard shortcut ALT+5, 7, 8, 9 and 0 to force IE5, IE7, IE8, IE9 and IE10 document modes respectively.
4. To reset document mode, simply select "Reset Document Mode to page default" option or press CTRL+ALT+0 keys.
5. Whatever document mode you select, its shown in Status bar.
Really nice feature for users as well as website developers to test their websites in different IE versions.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Google Chrome “New Tab Page” in Mozilla Firefox Using Google Toolbar
- How to Create and Install Your Own Custom Themes in Google Chrome?
- Download “Windows Vista” Theme for Sony Ericsson k700, w810 & Other Mobile Phones
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Themes in Windows 7?
- How to Get XP Style Classic “Network Connections” Back in Control Panel in Windows Vista and Later?
- How to Change or Customize Windows XP and Windows 7 Login Screen Text Entries?