How to Uninstall New Versions of Internet Explorer Web Browser in Windows?
Whenever you install a new version of Internet Explorer (IE) web browser in Windows, it automatically replaces the existing version installed in your system with the new version. If you don't like the new version of IE, you can uninstall it using "Programs and Features" page of Control Panel.
If you have also installed a new version of Internet Explorer in your Windows and now you want to uninstall it, this tutorial will help you.
You can use following simple steps to uninstall any version of Internet Explorer from your system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on "Programs and Features" icon.
2. Now click on "View installed updates" link given in left sidebar.
3. You'll see "Windows Internet Explorer" update listed there. Select the update and click on "Uninstall" button in toolbar or right-click on the update and select "Uninstall" option.
4. That's it. It'll require a restart. After restarting Internet Explorer's new version will be removed from your system and the previous IE version will be restored automatically.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
- Microsoft Launches “Ultimate PC” Website to Provide “Ultimate Exclusives” for Windows Vista
- Join Us on Social Media
- Collection of Boot Screens of All Windows Versions from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7
- How to Disable Automatic Virus Scanning in Built-in Download Manager of Mozilla Firefox?
- Download SevenVG RTM Theme with Normal Thin Taskbar for Windows XP