How to Turn Caret Browsing On or Off in Mozilla Firefox?
"Caret Browsing" is a feature of Firefox which allows you to navigate a page just like a document in MS Word or any other word processing application. You can move the cursor between lines using arrow keys and can select the text or click on any link using your keyboard.
This feature can be turned on using "F7" key. When you press "F7" key, Firefox shows following dialog box:
Click on "Yes" and Caret Browsing will be turned On.
If you want to turn it off, then press "F7" again and click on "No" button.
You can also enable or disable this feature using Options window. Check out following tutorial for more details:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change or Create Boot Screen in Windows using TuneUp Utilities
- [Fix] Windows XP Shows Error Message: Installation of Microsoft Office 2010 Requires MSXML Version 6.10.1129.0
- Show/Hide Hidden Files & Folders on the fly in Windows
- DeskIntegrator: Portable Utility to Add Program Shortcuts in Windows Vista and Later Desktop Context Menu
- Create Simple Script to Show / Hide Hidden Files and Folders in Windows
- [Review] Microsoft Office Apps for Android Mobile Phones